Respected Contributor

Question On Auto-Delivery Philosophy Plan

[ Edited ]

Hello Customer Service....I have a question...awhile ago I signed up for Auto Delivery on Philosophy 32oz shower gels...at the time it was offered as a buy more and save (3.00 discount) so I ordered 2 of them plus that day it was free shipping.  

Will my next shipment be the same....free shipping + 3.00 discount on the one shower gel? 

Thank you!

EDIT: ok I see today the TSV says on screen free shipping on initial order only...so I am thinking that applies to my AD plan on shipping fee.

Also I notice A296670 says it is a buy more and save $3 but when I put 2 of these in my cart the $3 off second bottle doesn't reduce in price.  Could you check this out??

Thanks

QVC Customer Care

Re: Question On Auto-Delivery Philosophy Plan

Hi @tsavorite, not knowing the Item or order number it is not easy to answer your question, however I can tell you that special offers on the first order of an auto deliver item do not usually follow to future orders. If you would like me to take a look at that specific order please enmail the order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @tsavorite, not knowing the Item or order number it is not easy to answer your question, however I can tell you that special offers on the first order of an auto deliver item do not usually follow to future orders. If you would like me to take a look at that specific order please enmail the order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Hello @Alice-QVC  thanks I believe you are correct it's just on the 1st order.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @tsavorite as far as A296670, Buy More Save More. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will do our best to help.

Respected Contributor

All set there I called it in and reported it too....they placed my order.