Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

Question; Luminara S/3 Blown Glass Ornaments with Flameless Tealight Candle

The Luminara S/3 Blown Glass Ornaments with Flameless Tealight Candle's are shown with gold stands. Can the gold stands be bought on QVC too??

Would love to buy then in addition to the ornaments too!!

Thank you for any help!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Question; Luminara S/3 Blown Glass Ornaments with Flameless Tealight Candle

The on air presentation at midnight stated that they were not available at QVC. Similar things can be found online and at places like Hobby Lobby. 

A caller actually asked the question, and Mary Beth answered it.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the question, I was searching QVC for ornament stands after seeing presentation. ...Zero results....Also Thanks for the answer...I should have came here first, for all you Lovely Q shoppers are ALWAYS have each others backs....So Greatfull for the Kind, Helpful, forum Angels .........blessings

Honored Contributor

I ordered some on Amazon.  I plan to hang my set.  You can probably get them cheaper at somewhere like Wal-Mart or maybe the dollar store.  On Amazon they started at $3 each and went up from there.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I ordered some on Amazon.  I plan to hang my set.  You can probably get them cheaper at somewhere like Wal-Mart or maybe the dollar store.  On Amazon they started at $3 each and went up from there.  

@GCR18 Are the globes you found elsewhere glass or acrylic?  Also do they include Luminara brand tea lights? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18 Are the globes you found elsewhere glass or acrylic?  Also do they include Luminara brand tea lights? Thanks.

Sorry for any confusion.  I was referring to the hanging stands the OP was asking about.  Amazon though also had the globes.  I believe they were glass.  I think they are called terrarium globes.  Looked just like the TSV globe. You had to buy in multiples.  I don't remember the price, but they weren't that much.  @Caaareful Shopper

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Sorry for any confusion.  I was referring to the hanging stands the OP was asking about.  Amazon though also had the globes.  I believe they were glass.  I think they are called terrarium globes.  Looked just like the TSV globe. You had to buy in multiples.  I don't remember the price, but they weren't that much.  @Caaareful Shopper

Got it, thank you @GCR18. 😊

I've also seen the glass terrarium orbs in multiples less expensive.  But when I separately add the Luminara (I really want that brand) tealights, I've found the entire set to be more expensive than the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper definitely.  I don't think you can do better than the TSV price.  

Regular Contributor