Honored Contributor

Please remove my post or close it down on the Community boards about the Mr Beams TS.....  I incorrectly stated information on the thread  and appolgized for it... it seems to be causing a lot of upset with certain posters... and I do not think it needs to be open anymore with all the conflict.  Again I apologize and thank you for removing it or closing it down for comments.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden

You can always private message the mods by clicking on the "Report Inappropriate" button, and sending them a message that way.

I've done that before, and they will usually respond.

HTH.

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@SeaMaiden

You can always private message the mods by clicking on the "Report Inappropriate" button, and sending them a message that way.

I've done that before, and they will usually respond.

HTH.

@Plaid Pants2  Thank-you

QVC Customer Care

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Please remove my post or close it down on the Community boards about the Mr Beams TS.....  I incorrectly stated information on the thread  and appolgized for it... it seems to be causing a lot of upset with certain posters... and I do not think it needs to be open anymore with all the conflict.  Again I apologize and thank you for removing it or closing it down for comments.

Hi @SeaMaiden, The thread has removed. ~Kim

Frequent Contributor

Kim, yesterday I asked where I could find my credit for an item returned almost a month ago. I was told it was credited to my credit card. The charge was part of a gift card and as of today it is still not on my order status. Please let me know where I can find this credit of $30.72.

QVC Customer Care

@luvsshopping wrote:

Kim, yesterday I asked where I could find my credit for an item returned almost a month ago. I was told it was credited to my credit card. The charge was part of a gift card and as of today it is still not on my order status. Please let me know where I can find this credit of $30.72.

@luvsshopping  Good Morning,  I am seeing that we refunded in member credits not back to the credit card.  Are they ok to stay as member credits? if not we can ask Finance to refund the CC. 

Susan

Frequent Contributor

Member credits are fine. For this and future credits, where can I find this. I looked under several places I thought it would be and couldn't find. Thank you for your help.

QVC Customer Care

@luvsshopping You'll see the credits at the end of the order process. There will be a prompt asking if you'd like to use the credits. Cindy