Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC,your order processing and shipping................

@Whippit wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

so True..

I have a LTS in processing since 3/21/19   I thought they wanted to get rid of this stuff!

Me too!...I tried to cancel it because I had changed my mind( don’t need it now after all this time )..but it wouldn’t let me!..I am so annoyed...Walmart shipping takes 2 days & free shipping!!

@Whippit 

my Wine and Crepe Erase orders have shipped (don't judge me LOL  I like what I like!)

but My LTS still is In Process

I did receive an VM about my delayed order (they must have read the boards because I didn't call anyone)

CRAZY! crazy!

Esteemed Contributor

I have a LTS in processing since 3/21/19   I thought they wanted to get rid of this stuff!

now after 10 days it's on Backorder!

Contributor

I thought it was just me. QVC customer for 33 yearss...since January of this year; the shipping time has slowed to a crawl. Orders usually ship in 2-3 days (still slow compared to other online retailers)...however, I had an order sitting for over 7 days...and it would not allow me to cancel the order....how does that work? It finally shipped and took another 5 days to get to me (I'm on the west coast...all shipments from the Q take 5-9 days). It took over 2 weeks to get this order. I think I'm going to think real long and hard next time I place an order. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes, yes, yes! What is going on with orders? I ordered my Laurie Felt jeans first thing when they came on for the TSV April 1. They were not shipped until April 6 - still waiting for product! Unacceptable!

Valued Contributor

When all this started months ago and I tried to cancel online, it wouldn't. SO I just called CS and told them I couldn't cancel and they marked in the computer that I didn't want the item once it arrived and the customer is returning it and TO REFUND ALL SHIPPING CHARNGES.  I did this several times but had to follow up because sometimes the dumb shipping dept didn't refund the postage fees for the item being mailed.  Do this, btw, I quit shopping qvc, 

Valued Contributor

Shameful that a company this large would allow themselves to not be truthful with the customers.  Why deal with them No more for me