Esteemed Contributor

QVC,your order processing and shipping................

Is Horrendus  !!!!

Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC,your order processing and shipping................

[ Edited ]

so True..

I have a LTS in processing since 3/21/19   I thought they wanted to get rid of this stuff!

now after 10 days it's on Backorder!

Contributor

I have to agree with you. For being a mail order company, they are slow to deliver for what they charge for shipping. Granted I pay $100 a year for Amazon Prime, but I get free two day shipping and free returns. I especially hate when you go to cancel and order less than a day later and they won’t let you cancel and the order still takes a week to get to you. Much room for improvement. I’m ordering less and less. I always check Amazon to see if the same product is available there. Sometimes it is. 

Respected Contributor

Every day there's at least one new post complaining about this.

I really believe QVC just doesn't care, as long as the sales are good.  They have quite a set-up, create all of their own branded items that you can't purchase anywhere else, so your choices are limited to (1) pay and wait, or (2) don't pay and find something else.

Valued Contributor

boycott qvc, don't buy until they act like they care about customers as to why so slow for shipping. i am done

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tropics21 wrote:

boycott qvc, don't buy until they act like they care about customers as to why so slow for shipping. i am done

Yeah, we get that.  Thank God.

Super Contributor

It is getting worse all the time.. So tired of placing and order and watching it sit for days saying  in process.. One time I needed something pretty fast.. so I paid $20.00 more for it and I got it faster than promised.. making me think .. if I had just placed the order maybe I would have gotten it just as quickly.. I am fed up with the shipping.. I think QVc had taken on too much for them

Frequent Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

so True..

I have a LTS in processing since 3/21/19   I thought they wanted to get rid of this stuff!

Me too!...I tried to cancel it because I had changed my mind( don’t need it now after all this time )..but it wouldn’t let me!..I am so annoyed...Walmart shipping takes 2 days & free shipping!!

Super Contributor

The last thing I ordered: I ordered on 3/16, with an estimated delivery of 3/22. I received it on 3/26. Oh, they shipped it on 3/22. 

I’m not ordering until they get this straightened out. Too many other places to shop. 

Occasional Contributor

I agree with the order processing and shipping but the worst problem is there prices I do not know what happened they are getting way to expensive for me.  Between the prices of the clothes and shipping I can no longer afford them.  I thought QVC was for the middle class women not the rich.