Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

QVC you made a mess out of "Order Status"

Thats the last straw!!!!  I'm  sooooooo done !!!    Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC you made a mess out of "Order Status"

I agree as well!!!! Ever since they hired and createc a new position as "president" this lady from Disney of all places whose expertise is marketing, INSTEAD OF FIXING EVERY ASPECT OF QVC THAT HAS GONE ARRAY, SHIPPING, PROCESSING, CREDITS, JUST TO NAME A SMALL FEW, SHE FIDDLES WITH THE INTERNET, WHICH IS ALSO A DISASTER.  QVC MADE A MISTAKE HIRING THIS LADY, BECAUSE SALES ARE DOWN, CUSTOMERS ARE FLEEING, AND EVERYONE CALLS CS BECAUSE OF THEIR DISGUST YET SHE CHANGES THE ORDER STATUS. ???? there was nothing wrong with the order status page. just goes to show things at qvc go from bad to worse. Whoever hired her, made a big mistake, they needed someone in the retail market, not of disney world  GEEZ,

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma. I don't know what you're seeing, but from my viewpoint it's a huge improvement with everything all on one page.  You'll adjust.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The new order entry screen needs more work too - haven't had a problem until I wanted to send gifts to 3 people - couldn't  find my address list - so order had shipment coming to me. 

That's going to snag a lot of send gift - bill me at holiday time.

Respected Contributor

I like it all on one page, it's easy fo use BUT did the change really need to happen now...NO. There's are a long list of ongoing problems that need to be fixed now & customers are running out of patience so get it together Q.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did find it difficult to find the. AUTO orders. Section.

In the past all orders were listed on one page, in the header, one could choose to see ‘Automatic delivery’. Still on one page.  

Now I’m hunting for that section.  I’m sure if I could find it, it might be well organized, but it isn’t easy to find.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I actually like it and have no problems using it.

Honored Contributor

I don't like not receiving my tracking number when my order ships. You have to login to your account to get the tracking number???HSN is also doing this. Ticks me off. I should not have to login to get my tracking number. 

It's not going to make me stop to shop or buy something because I had to come to your site to get my tracking. It will only make me rethink before I place an order.

All other places I order from online send me my tracking number when it ships so why can't QVC & HSN???

Trusted Contributor

Gosh, as long as I can sit here in my boyshorts and camisole with messy hair, I'm a happy QVC shopper.

Honored Contributor

It's probably for the best. People can get in over the heads with all the easy pays.