New Contributor

QVC website does not allow me to place online orders

This has been happening for about 3 weeks with any computer in my home.  When I place the item in the cart, the system does not take to checkout.  The circle spins around endlessly and I'm unable to place the order.  PLEASE ASSIST TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM.  

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC website does not allow me to place online orders

[ Edited ]

Have you tried using a different browser?  Sometimes a browser goes "wonky" and it helps to use another temporarily.  You might also try rebooting your computer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@BeachJasmin wrote:

This has been happening for about 3 weeks with any computer in my home.  When I place the item in the cart, the system does not take to checkout.  The circle spins around endlessly and I'm unable to place the order.  PLEASE ASSIST TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM.  

Hi @BeachJasmin  -thank you for posting to us today in our Community Customerr Care forum. I apologize that you  have not been able to successfully place an order with us on the website. I was able to check your account and there is no hold or any account issues that would prevent you from ordering with us and we have not had any memo that there are website issues. We would suggest that perhaps your App or server may need to be refreshed, rebooted or reloaded to be current with any upgrades or changes that may have occurredd to cause this. ~Kim

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I have tried all the solutions you mentioned to no avail.  QVC does not allow me to see videos and does not allow me to click through on their e-mails sent to me.  I finally went in and discontiued the e-mail selection since it was driving me crazy.  Have no problems with HSN videos.

Respected Contributor

@BeachJasmin the universal solution....reboot

Respected Contributor

@BeachJasmin You may need to clear your cookies and cache for each browser you are using.  Google 'how to clear cookies' for whichever type of computer (mac or pc) you are using and follow the instructions.

Respected Contributor

I have had this problem not being able to place order online for about 4 days now.  Tried everything even took iPad to repair shop to be told ‘their problem not yours’  - no help from Q at all - called in 3 times, done live chat - this happened overnight.  Do not understand this at all.  No problem on any other sites.  

Contributor

I have had the same problem several times when I was attempting to order something in the last couple of weeks.  I was going to call the orders in later and never followed-up.  Might be a good thing!!!  . . . saves me some money since the items were definitely not things I "needed".

New Contributor

I also was experiencing problems with the QVC site. Nothing would load...let alone place an order.  I've been using Internet Explorer as my browser....switched over to Google Chrome...no problems whatsoever!!   I know how frustrating this is....Try using another browser....

Respected Contributor

I just tried to place two orders from Denim & Co and everything goes well until I get to the "Place Order" button.  It does not work!  I called Customer Service and was told the standard answer.  "QVC is very much aware of the problems with the website and are working diligently to resolve it.  But no time frame has been given".

Well, I don't want to order by phone as I use Mr. Rebates and want my rebate for the orders.

I would like for Gary Gomen to be aware of this issue in his Midnight show.  I'm sure he must be disappointed in the lack of sales but does not know why.  I am not on facebook and do not want to be.

If any facebook users out there are as frustrated as I am, would you please facebook him this info.  Maybe if the vendors start complaining, something will get fixed.  I think QVC needs to change their IT company.  They have been doing a lousy job with fixing the issues - too busy making unnecessary changes to the look of the site when it would be more prudent to make sure orders can be placed!