Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC team please advise. Corky's Turkey and sides arrived. Sides are thawed but cold.

I would want a replacement for my full order. I would not refreeze thawed product because it could make you ill. I hope you get the help needed by QVC social team.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC team please advise. Corky's Turkey and sides arrived. Sides are thawed but cold.

@elated wrote:

I would want a replacement for my full order. I would not refreeze thawed product because it could make you ill. I hope you get the help needed by QVC social team.

Thank you all for your replies. I will keep you posted. Too late for a replacement. I am going to plan b and serving other food. A refund would be nice but not counting on it.

Lesson learned.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@elated wrote:

Thank you all for your replies. I will keep you posted. Too late for a replacement. I am going to plan b and serving other food. A refund would be nice but not counting on it.

Lesson learned.

@wonderfulworld I am sorry the shipment was received thawed.  If the issue has not been resolved yet please email us the order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to help. 

Susan

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@elated wrote:

Lesson learned.

@wonderfulworld I am sorry the shipment was received thawed.  If the issue has not been resolved yet please email us the order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to help. 

Susan

Thank you Susan.