Frequent Contributor

QVC support-NOT

[ Edited ]

So been waiting for some plants from Robertas, said delivery should be by 5-12....Huh? Still don't have them. 

Also tried cancelling an item with the CSR, and no response from Robertas even with QVC helping. So when the ones that I have been trying to cancel arrive, I will mark, RETURN TO SENDER, and I am sure that after the time it takes for them to ship them to me, plus the return time, the plants most likely will be dead. But their fault, not mine. 

Don't understand the customer service nowadays, I realize with the covid, things have changed a bit, but come on. Read the boards, all kind of dissatisfaction. Might have to reconsider ordering from here in the future. Especially the plants. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @deweydoo I am so sorry for the delay, you are correct we have been impacted by the pandemic. Please email the order numbers that you are having difficulty with to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we will be glad to help. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

This link is no good. Doesn't take you anywhere.

QVC Customer Care

@deweydoo 

I am sorry for the confusion...this is not a link. This is the social team's email address QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to assist you.

Beth QVC