Honored Contributor

@QVC social team — where’s my EXCHANGE???

@qvcsocialteam

On 5/11 I returned for exchange order # ending in 2808 (A471044 SG rain jacket).  I've paid next ez pays yet still have not received the exchange.

Called CS they had no update🤷‍♀️this return was received by QVC 5/18 in Florence, SC.  

Can you give me update?  Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

Re: @QVC social team — where’s my EXCHANGE???

@homedecor1 

Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to check on this for you. 

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

Info requested sent via email to qvcsocialteam@qvc.

thank you

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

Quick response and refund issued! Melvin took care of it.

Thank you for great CS

homedecor1

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Barbara-QVC 

Quick response and refund issued! Melvin took care of it.

Thank you for great CS

homedecor1

@homedecor1  I knew they would take care of it. Keep the email address in case you have another problem. You'll get better and faster results.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   I'm sure you know this but by the time they get your goods back to sxchange, if what you now want is not available, they'll do a credit back to your account. You usually won't find out though until or unless you check your credit card for the reund money. This has happened to me without any notification. I will also check to see if the color/size that I wanted to exchange for is gone. This way I know my exchange is not happeneing.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Email the Qvceasyreturns@qvc.com if you are exchanging they will send the exchange out before they get your return. They Will do the exchange when they receive your email.

provide your order info and reason for return or exchange. If it's a return they will issue a refund in about 3 days once again before they even receive your return. 
It's definitely  the way to go for an exchange this assures you will get your item instead of waiting weeks for the return and then your exchange item is sold out.

I highly recommend doing this I have been doing this for a while.