Super Contributor

QVC social team-when is the easy pay problem going to be fixed?

I notified you by personal email last Sunday.  I have some orders from 6/28 through 7/6 with status of "in billing".  I supplied you with 9 of the order numbers.  Since then, I have went through all my orders from the first of the year, and there are several more that have not been taken out of my personal bank credit card.  I am also reading that other people are having problems during this time frame also.  Some have been denied ordering (don't worry, I'm not ordering).  But one person on your #we love QGV has reported that her account has been turned over to a collection agency and is resulting in her credit score being lowered.  

I understand that I haven't been billed yet for these payments in limbo, and I will certainly pay them but you need to send them through to my bank.  4 of my orders that were showing in pending have now disappeared, and I have not received anything from QVC or you-the social team-to explain why.

I have screen printed all the "in billing" orders, of course I can't do anaything with them because they are waiting to be paid.  I have a $30,000 max limit on my credit card, and I pay it every month, so funds available are not a problem.

I have covered my A-- from your company saying that I am late on my payments - it's you.  And you admit it to many people.  

Please fix it this week, or please give me the name and address where I can send my information to the financial team to fix it.

You at least owe your customers an address where we can report our problems.  

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC social team-when is the easy pay problem going to be fixed?

I too have an "in billing" sitting out there.  Not sure why.

I am having the same issue as well, have been in "in billing" since July 1.

Respected Contributor

Add me to the list too.  Mine is still in billing since July 1st.   You're really screwing up my money and because of all the IT problems you have been having doesn't give me much faith that it will be done correctly

QVC Customer Care

@new nickname 4 

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused our customers.Beginning June 27th, we had a large number of Easy Pay Installments that became stuck in a pending authorization status and mever billed due to a system issue. IT is current working on a resolution. We expect the authorizations to drop off and the billings to take place within the next 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

Thank you for letting us know.

Occasional Contributor

So now I'm going to get slammed with 12 payments all at once on things I thought were already paid for? Really nice QVC. I will never order from here again.

Super Contributor

I contacted the Social Team about it and they are working on it. My easy pays come out of my checking account so i had already deducted them from my account. Guess it will take longer to show up but at least i already had deducted them. Hope it is fixed soon. They sure seem to have alot of issues lately.

Occasional Visitor

It is not just an easy pay problem. I have an order that was placed on 7/12 and is still waiting to be shipped.