Occasional Contributor

QVC’s vendors not shipping their orders but ship other companies.

An order for Margaritaville pillows was placed on 5/18, estimated delivery 5/22. I contacted QVC, they said it was a vendor issue. I placed another order with a different company again online, on 5/31. This was for the exact same product. No changes, no expedited shipping. The order was shipped 6/3 and I received it 6/6. Why are QVC’s vendors not shipping their orders? I think the situation with QVC, is way worse than they are letting on.
Occasional Contributor

Re: QVC’s vendors not shipping their orders but ship other companies.

EXACTLY!!!!
Honored Contributor

You might be on to something.  QVC may be slow-paying, and the vendors in turn are slow-shipping.  Fair enough!

Honored Contributor

From my own experience and what I've read here on the boards, it seems vendor shipping is normally much faster than Q shipping.  This must have been the black sheep of vendors.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

This vendor is not the black sheep. I have ordered the exact same item from another website 13 days later than I ordered it with QVC and received said item 3 days ago directly from the vendor. QVC, keeps telling me they will contact the vendor for over 2 1/2 weeks now. This is a QVC problem and not the vendor at all that shipped me my item quickly and I received it less than a week later from my order date for the other website. I am over 3 weeks of waiting for QVC to do something. What have they done for me? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND.
Esteemed Contributor

That could be the reason their easy pays have been reduced to three. It makes sense they could be behind in paying vendors and that is why shipping is slow. How long can they keep customers buying using the same excuse.

Trusted Contributor

QVC has a vendor shipping problem that they are not being honest about.  I think QVC is responsible because we are not the vendors customers but QVC's. Customer Service says they can't control the shipping but admit this vendor is not reliable in shipping,  I would think  QVC is their best customer with as many viewers as they have. QVC obviously does not put pressure on them to get orders out and the buyers continue to do business with them knowing they are not reliable. I guess it is up to the customers to decide if they want to order from the Q but have to fight the vendor for their order. Food items seem to be the worst offenders. Probably a good idea when ordering to find out if the Q is shipping or the Vendor and then make your decision. Maybe if we stop ordering from Vendors QVC will step up and do the right thing for their valued customers.

Honored Contributor

Because of supply-chain issues, say each company only received one shipment from this company.  QVC just ran out first, that's all.  I like to think this, the spectre of QVC having credit problems is not comforting.  

I had an order that never shipped and when I asked about it they use a 3rd party vendor so they said we will send you another one and I have not seen either.  I asked for a refund and now they are saying I have to wait until August 19th to get my refund by then they may have already held out another payment.  I now have 2 UPS tracking numbers for 2 different orders for the same thing and nothing has arrived.

Valued Contributor

FYI - 2 1/2 year old thread