Valued Contributor

Re: QVC's 1st quarter sales drop 4%, not sad

These boards are not for posters to admonish other posters, that being said, you violated the guidelines.  On another note, you don't know me, but fyi, I am a HUGE shopper at qvc, more than most, and have MY SHARE of constant issues, I have a right to present them, but you don't have the right to be my mother, or the chief of police of QVC, or my or anyone's psychiatrist. It is a nice day outside, take a walk, and feel the warmth, it helps.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

LMAO, your admonishment of me and other posters violates guidelines, Fyi, posters don't post to hear from anybody's who think they know best and are unkind to original posters, get a grip.  If you read the boards, there are more disappointed and hearts that you can see.  Delusional tactics never work to explain away inadequency and bad business.  

Valued Contributor

Incorrect, people post here to air their issues with QVC NOT to hear from posters to admonish other them.  Posts originated are for that purpose, kindly reread this is Customer Cares, Customers have a right to speak to the issues of bad business, these boards and this specific category is created for that reaso, just like yelp and other reviews for other businesses.  When one posts, they don't need the ignorant, unintelligent remarks of posters portraying themselves as one's mother, a psychiatrist, or the chief of police.  

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for posting because it is becoming argumentative