Valued Contributor

Re: QVC's 1st quarter sales drop 4%, not sad

The blog is free to author posts, and I and everyone else do not deserve to be admonished. FYI, as you already know, the forums are for everyone, including people who have shopped here for 30 years and are disgusted.  LOL

Valued Contributor

I don't appreciate as others being targeted for creating a post. Be nice, show kindness,

Valued Contributor

So not true, people are tired of qvc corporate hiding and the poor shopping experience we have received for months.  They are down in profits because of their business practices, period end of story, it was going to happen, contrary to what they think or what QVC posters say

Respected Contributor

And what will you say when second quarter’s results are very good?

Valued Contributor

won't happen, that is a given

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

won't happen, that is a given

And you know that for a fact?  You have ESP perhaps?  You can foretell the future?  (You could make a fortune!)

You've made so many complaints about QVC in so many threads - so much anger towards a company that you can easily choose not to spend your money with.

Is it really worth it?  Do you derive some pleasure from all the venom directed at QVC?  I'd think it would adversely affect your health.  SMH.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

I don't appreciate as others being targeted for creating a post. Be nice, show kindness,

The same "kindness" you're directing at QVC, its employees (hoping the business will fail and put them out of jobs) and anyone who disagrees with your views?

Honored Contributor

@tropics21   You seem to think that everything you read on the forum here is of one mind and opinion.  Clearly, just by this thread alone, you can see that is not the case.  Your opinion is just that, your opinion.  It's very valid, but so are others. 

Even if you got 50 "hearts" to one of your disparaging posts, there are potentially thousands of very happy QVC shoppers who do not post here, ever.  Want to guess the probability of how happy those customers could be (and why they choose not to post here at all)?  Could it be, after posting how much they appreciate and like QVC, they'd get trounced by some contrary opinions that express themselves less than kindly???

You are living in a "I Hate QVC Bubble."  It's a very big world out there.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand why people can't express their opinions w/out someone else jumping down their throat.  Be kind if you have a differing opinion.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I don't understand why people can't express their opinions w/out someone else jumping down their throat.  Be kind if you have a differing opinion.

@Patriot3- I agree that's how the forums should operate.  However, there are posters who tell others to be kind, when they are not in their own responses.

It works both ways or not at all.