Valued Contributor

QVC's 1st quarter sales drop 4%, not sad

https://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2019/05/09/combined-qvc-hsn-1q-sales-drop-4-to-1-9-billion/

You deserve it Corporate QVC.  What do you think, people are not going to get fed up of complaining and your not responding and utilizing your website to explain???? Your sales have dropped 4% because your CEO Mike George doesn't know anything.  He left his customers to do all the work, makes calls to find out their orders, call because credits haven't been done, yet your sell sell sell. Sorry, the game is over. People are fleeing, as indicated by your sales drop.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC's 1st quarter sales drop 4%, not sad

@tropics21 wrote:

https://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2019/05/09/combined-qvc-hsn-1q-sales-drop-4-to-1-9-billion/

You deserve it Corporate QVC.  What do you think, people are not going to get fed up of complaining and your not responding and utilizing your website to explain???? Your sales have dropped 4% because your CEO Mike George doesn't know anything.  He left his customers to do all the work, makes calls to find out their orders, call because credits haven't been done, yet your sell sell sell. Sorry, the game is over. People are fleeing, as indicated by your sales drop.

Given all of the issues that you have shared, it is understandable that you no longer shop with QVC

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Why repost another thread on this subject, just to add your insults?

If you dislike QVC so much, why utilize their forums?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Why repost another thread on this subject, just to add your insults?

If you dislike QVC so much, why utilize their forums?

@KingstonsMom  Not an intended insult... did not know there was another thread....     Just information that is out there. Can not see if it is true, why it would be an insult?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I'm only talking to the OP of this thread, not the other thread on this same subject, which was posted previously.

Sorry if you misunderstood.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

I'm only talking to the OP of this thread, not the other thread on this same subject, which was posted previously.

Sorry if you misunderstood.

@KingstonsMom  Oops...my wrong! I clicked on to this tread thinking it was my thread😄  

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Just as with many B&M stores consumers will stop shopping places that no longer serve their needs. The consumer will determine whether or not home shopping survives. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

The American Public has more knowledge and savey than Corporations or Politicians assign us. We have a high tolerance for abuse, unfairness, deceipt, but when reached; we react.  B&M stores, HRC, and now QVC take note...

Respected Contributor

First quarter sales for almost everything that QVC sells go down in first quarter because it’s the slowest quarter of the year.

It has nothing to do with performance and everything to do with the season.  Fourth-quarter is usually the busiest because of seasonal purchasing for Holidays. 

All your ranting about QVC performance has nothing to do with their results.

Valued Contributor

?? I shared?  If you read th customer care blog everyday, there are more and more people airing complaints, not just me