Respected Contributor

I am having SO  much difficulty with getting the QVC channel to stay on or sometimes it will not even load on the Roku. I have a Roku on 2 tvs and a new roku television . It is the only Roku channel I have difficulty recieving. My WiFi signal is strong in every room.  Any suggestions? 

Also I used to recieve Q1 & Q2 over the air (antenna) and now only recieve Q1 on both of the Channels . What changed?

I can get them on You-tube but it is a poor quality.

Trusted Contributor

I have the same problem on Roku.  Doing a reset on Roku solves the problem but, yes, the Qvc apps are the only ones I have trouble with.  Not sure what the problem is. 

Esteemed Contributor

The only way I watch QVC is via the Roku app, and I used to have a lot of problems with the feed shutting down and skipping (and like those commenting here so far, I never had a single issue with any other app). However, the QVC app's performance has been much more consistent for the past month or so.

I highly recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the app, even if you need to do that two or three times, which is admittedly obnoxious. After going through that process, things got a lot better for me. I am not sure if regular updates are proactively applied to the app, so I think this may ensure that you have the most recent app version. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

I use Roku and have the QVC app - have no problems. 

Esteemed Contributor

An additional note: This past week is the first time I've been able to actually click the "Continue Watching" option in the dialog box that pops up in the Roku app; before then, the box would appear with everything greyed out, and I'd just have to wait for it to kick me out of the app and then click the channel icon again to keep watching.