I feel your pain!!! I am in the north suburbs of Minneapolis and just turned on the "QVC" channel only to find something totally different. I rescanned and did not find anything, though a google search suggested channel 33 over the air. On my tv, it's a court tv type channel, so that's a no-go either. Smiley Sad  I can watch on my phone or stream on the app, but I generally just watch over the air tv all the time.  Guess I'll be spending a LOT less money on QVC now.  Your loss, QVC, I've been a pretty good customer for over 20 years.

Occasional Contributor

Hello fellow Minnesotan, I was so disspointed when i tuned into QVC all week and found it changed to LAFF (BORING) I refuse to get cable tv.  I realize now how much i watched QVC, as a long time customer.  I guess i will be saving myself lots of money with NO QVC to watch.  I googled for the change, and could not find a thing about why this happened and if QVC will be relocated.  Customer service was no help,  I am REALLY going to Miss Christmas in July, so sad.  QVC will be losing alot of money!  There are still many of us out there that dont pay to watch TV!!  Just wanted you to know you are not alone. Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

Hi @theehighlander you can watch QVC Live on the website. Just click Shop QVC TV in the upper right hand corner on the website and choose the channel you would like to watch. 

Occasional Contributor

i want to watch it on a tv, not a computer,  i dont have internet service either.  right now i am at work using their internet.  why was QVC taken off Network in minnesota?  i can't believe i am the only person out there without cable/internet.  as of 4/5/21 it is off the air in MN.  it is now boring LAFF TV .QVC will be losing a lot of money .  i have 5 friends who are big QVC shoppers, we are very sad we can no longer shop QVC or watch.  VERY Disappointed this was taken off the air,.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks!  i will continue to rescan my channels.  i hope it shows up before Christmas in July, or I am going to be one very sad person.

Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr   Yup!  We only have one cable box.  On our other TV's we use  Roku HD devices and have a sound bar.  But you can even get much less expensive Roku sticks for $38.  Tons of free programming!

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"