Honored Contributor

It disappeared from antenna TV here in Albuquerque a couple months ago.  I haven't found it on another channel.  I do have Roku and a streaming service plus free Samsung TV and can get both channels at one of those three places.  Everything now is streaming. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

We have an old tv in the laundry room.  It isn't connected to Cable.  The other day, I happened to scan and found QVC.  Passes the time, while I'm waiting for the dryer to finish its job.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@justjoan Where do you get your facts that most people are getting rid of cable or satellite? No one I know has done that. Info please.

@Love my grandkids    I know many people who have dumped satellite and cable.  I pulled the plug about 3 1/2 years ago and have never looked back.  I have more to watch than ever before.  I have a streaming service (YouTube TV), Netflix, and free programming on my Samsung TV. I have a Roku device and use a simple interior antenna for local channels.  Streaming services are now the "in" thing.  Even Qurate's CEO, Mike George, spoke on that subject a year or so ago during his annual speach to stockholders. 

QVC Customer Care

@justjoan wrote:

I have been a QVC customer for many years, yesterday 4/5/2021 QVC disappeared from the channel line up on what I call Antenna TV here in Minneapolis MN and we were left with the substandard programming for HSN.  Not everyone has cable or satellite TV and inface most folks are getting rid of it due to their high costs.  WHAT HAPPENED this is not a small market area, I wonder why no warning was given and I am sure I am not the only customer in the area who is asking the same thing.  I do not like watching the Q on my phone or the computer I am 73 years old and right now very angry.  Hoping to get some sort of response Smiley Sad

@justjoan   I am sorry for the disappointment, you could try using our "channel finder" at  https://www.qvc.com/content/channel-finder.html?qq=mh.  

Hope that helps,

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Fair enough. Just going by my own experience with friends and family. None of them have dumped cable/satellite!

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC   Unfortunately the channel finder only lists cable and satellite channels.  We need something that lists antenna channels. The was they're assigned, move around and come and go seems very loosey-goosey. 

QVC Customer Care

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Susan-QVC   Unfortunately the channel finder only lists cable and satellite channels.  We need something that lists antenna channels. The was they're assigned, move around and come and go seems very loosey-goosey. 

@Kachina624, unfortunatley we do not have the antenna lineup available, sorry!

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

Using first hand knowledge 2 out of 3 kids have cut the cord, adult grands 5 out of 5 cut the cord, 12 friends over 55, 7 have cut the cord.  I still have Dish which is reasonable and I am happy with, but am looking into options down the road.  

Over the years, as technology progressed we went from rabbit ears, roof antennas, cable, satellite to streaming.  From getting up to turn the channel or change the volume.  Anyone willing to give up your remote?  Use what works for you, no need to get defensive, who really cares what you choose but you.  But streaming and choices are here to stay (just like smart phones/TV's/tablets)

Esteemed Contributor

@justjoan - Definitely try to scan for available channels again every couple of days, if you can—like @Kachina624, I had QVC disappear from my over-the-air channel lineup for about a month, but then it magically reappeared one day (moved from the 23s to the 13s) with no warning about either event.

And hopefully, if someone else in the Minneapolis area happens to see your post, they can tell you where the station lands in the lineup for them. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Cable subscribers are hardcore adamant as to its relevance, vitality and importance. 

I'm not a hardcore cable fan, I just don't know how to get out of it. But I'll hav to learn before my contract runs up because I'm definitely not paying these prices for television anymore. It's now higher than my electric, water, & garbage removal combined.