Honored Contributor

Re: QVC needs to put the Quality Value and Convenience back

@bluehydrangea   Sorry but if I had that many problems with a particular vendor I would shop elsewhere.  There are VERY few items on QVC that cannot be found elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

If I received all of that, I would never order from them again. 

Contributor

just received my second order of thawed salmon.  What happened to putting the styrofoam in a heavy cardboard box.... just like they once did... 

What are we to do, eat it as they suggest of throw it away.  I'm done with ordering any more frozen products.  

The cost is not cheap, but no one seems to care.

Respected Contributor

I just bought a Dennis Basso button front water resistant jacket. it was on sale for 50% off. I purchased it on Monday and it came today. It was neatly folded all buttoned up and packed in a clear sealed plastic bag in a clean box. 

admittedly I rarely purchase clothes from QVC. But I have never had anything sent to me in dirty or in a used condition and in torn packaging. I guess I have have been lucky. But if I received dirty used clothes sent jumbled up in a mail bag more than a time or two i would not be shopping from QVC. 

Respected Contributor

@Etelka wrote:

just received my second order of thawed salmon.  What happened to putting the styrofoam in a heavy cardboard box.... just like they once did... 

What are we to do, eat it as they suggest of throw it away.  I'm done with ordering any more frozen products.  

The cost is not cheap, but no one seems to care.

QVC suggested that you eat thawed salmon? All you have to do is get in touch with customer service and tell them that it came thawed. I am sure they will tell you to toss it and they will refund your money. No company is going to tell you that it is OK to eat thawed seafood.