Highlighted
Regular Contributor

QVC needs to put the Quality Value and Convenience back

I am writing this hoping that Customer Service reads these posts and sees what customers like me, a loooong time customer, is experiencing these days ... because things are out of control.

In the last few weeks, I received:

a crumpled white Denim & Co polo shirt (an obvious, messily half folded return) instead of the coral polo shirt I ordered.  refer to the photo below.  this is exactly how I received it, I never even opened the item bag.

poloerror.jpg

a blouse/shirt order for 3 items in a white QVC shipping bag that was sliced down the side of the bag when I received it.  2 blouses were missing, also no receipt ... these shipping bags are flimsy and weirdly folded in half with gap spaces that must catch in transit.  I call customer service, they are nice and helpful but now the billing system is having delays and they can't issue me that refund for a few days ... I must call back again.

tornbag.jpg

a new style of Isaac pants with the most odd leg inseam that seemed to be oddly pulled up into the middle of the garment ... guessing a manufacturer issue because I've never received pants like this ever

a half defrosted shipment of raw cookie dough (David's Cookies) that went thru multiple states and many hand offs in transit before it reached my porch where it was dumped in the sun and sat until I returned home.  no dry ice left in the box, half the dough defrosted.  again, this was another "the billing hasn't completed" and you need to call back in a few days.  they told me I didn't have to return the product, I just packed it up for the trash, but now tonight, on my order status is says "return pick up pending" ... what??? ... good grief ... tomorrow is my garbage day, I had just packed them up to toss them ... this is making my head hurtSmiley Sadcookiedough.jpg

Over the years, I have fallen in love with many clothing lines and a handful of home dec items.  Everything with QVC has become a chore these days ... no receipts in bags, orders split up into multiple packages (so hard to keep track of), poor shipping materials (the torn bag, 2 pair of the Isaac pants squished into a teeny QVC box), delayed orders/"preparing your order" forever, receiving customer returned items (a pink jacket I received a couple of months ago literally had spots of blue laundry detergent on it).  pinkjacket.jpg

You need to return to your roots ... Quality Value Convenience ... because you are none of these right now.

#whenitstopsbeingfun

Contributor

Re: QVC needs to put the Quality Value and Convenience back

WELL SAID! WELL SAID! WELL SAID!

Respected Contributor

Wow, you hit the jackpot of shopping and shipping mishaps and negligence. If it were me, I would give up. There are many online sites that provide competent, timely delivery of products.

Honored Contributor

@bluehydrangea  You should print out your post w/photos included and snail mail to Q's corporate headquarters.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@bluehydrangea    Customer service has nothing to do with the problems you describe.  You need to contact the executive offices, CEO Mr. David Rawlinson, at QVC'S Studio Park Headquarters.  You can find the address online.  They are the only ones who can fix problems.  Nobody in authority reads this board.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@bluehydrangea  You should print out your post w/photos included and snail mail to Q's corporate headquarters.

@bluehydrangea  

Customer Service to me is all encompassing, not just an agent on the phone.  It's the total shopping experience provided to a customer by a company, B&M as well as on line.  

So much is wrong with the the shopping experience provided by QVC where do they begin?  One would hope senior management is smart enough to get back to basics, reviewing policies and procedures from first touch point with a customer.  Sales are down, many families are curtailing spending from pizza night to entertainment etc. 

@Mz iMac  has a great suggestion and I hope you do so.  We know sales drive everything and in trying times a better experience could help.  Right now it's to much of a pain to shop the Q.  

Honored Contributor

@bluehydrangea - I just wanted to reassure you on one thing you mentioned.

The "return pickup pending".  Ignore it!  I also have that on a food order that I received in poor condition.  I was refunded and tossed the items, but my order still says that to this day.

I asked the Social Team about it; did that mean I was supposed to return it (never happens with a food item) and they said no.  I suspect it's just another "glitch" in the system, of which there are many these days.

Just make sure you've received your refund and don't give it another thought.

Sorry for the mess you've had with your orders.  I know it's frustrating, to put it mildly.

Valued Contributor

I’m not surprised at your experiences. Quality , gone downhill.... value , gone for the most part ( selling a blouse for  $148 .oo ! )...and convenience, not anymore .

I also think corporate finds out about things from the forum . They get reports , without a doubt . ( We have the forum back )

Super Contributor

This is just my opinion, but I think the problems are a combination of their computer system and warehouses. Along with all of you, I order from many, many online companies. I even order from second-hand clothing sites. I get faster shipping and service from individual sellers. The shipping and service are much faster on other websites. I will acknowledge that the QVC social team is great. Always get friendly and fast service from them. However, there are probably many people who do not come to the boards, and those people are probably frustrated and don't know what to do. If anyone is associated with the higher-ups in the company is reading these boards--tell them to do something soon to change the frustration. You're losing customers--and some from what I've read are longtime customers. That says a lot when you lose longtime customers. 

Honored Contributor

The #1 reason I hardly ever order from the Q.