Honored Contributor

Will QVC be the next company to go under, with their shipping record over the last 6 weeks I do not fo rsee anything happening with them in the near future, I am a 25+ years customer and I am getting out, I will no longer buy anything that I can not get a guarantee on shipping within a reasonable timeframe

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC needs help fast

[ Edited ]

Why do Americans need and want everything RIGHT NOW?

Our culture really lacks a bit of patience as compared to other nations.

There is nothing I would ever order from QVC that I would need so quickly that I could not wait for it.

People have become too lazy to walk around malls,  and now they cannot even wait for a week or two at home. 

Of course, there is a little thing called an international pandemic that has disrupted the world.

No wonder we have so much stress and obesity in our country. 

Frequent Contributor

Agree-I have had a running easypay balance for years, but last month, I paid everything off..... haven't felt easy  with QVC's strength for some time, so now am not involved with them financially & am much more comfortable.

Trusted Contributor

It sounds like you've made a reasonable decision, for yourself.  I don't see how it equates to QVC going under.  

I've done more on line shopping, lately, than I've done, in a long time.  Every site I've shopped with, has had longer than usual ship times, and I've had a few delayed shipments, with ups and USPS.  

Does it make for great shopping experiences? No! 
I realize, though, it's a difficult time, and I'm trying to exercise my patience gene 😊

Honored Contributor

I used to think the home shopping networks were not long for this world but with all of the b&m stores disappearing, I think they have a shot at surviving.  I have had no problems ordering from HSN which I do a lot more than QVC and have received items within a week or so.

Valued Contributor

There is a banner at the top of the page regarding this. Based on the worldwide situation right now, QVC is not the only company facing this problem.  As I stated in another post regarding this exact issue last week, Amazon Prime is taking two weeks if not longer for delivery. 

Helen852
Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

There is nothing I would ever order from QVC that I would need so quickly that I could not wait for it.

People have become too lazy to walk around malls,  and now they cannot even wait for a week or two at home. 

Of course, there is a little thing called an international pandemic that has disrupted the world.

When you buy it you want it. Maybe you are ok with thinking you'll get something in 10 days only to still be waiting for a month but most people are not. This is not about impatience it's about false advertising. 

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree.

I ordered 3 of the same item,one was received  shipped from Lancaster Pa, the other was being shipped from Ontario California, and the third is still " In Process " , all are being processed separately why are they not all processed at the same time it's the same item, and the kicker is your charged for shipping 3 X why not ship all 3 items in one package at the same time and not charge $10.50 for shipping.

QVC is getting over on us, I will have to stop ordering and take my business elsewhere.

Contributor

There have been hundreds of threads over the years about QVCs slow processing and shipping...common knowledge unless you have never shopped here before.  I am not sure why people continue to buy and expect it to be like Amazon?  If you want it fast, do Walmart's two day shipping or Amazon.  QVC takes time and that is just the way that it is.  It probably will never change so no use getting upset about it.  If it really bothers you,  you are free to order somewhere else.  

Esteemed Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

@FancyPhillyshopper 

I agree!

I remember watching tv commercials in the '70's or early '80's for products that one could buy off of the tv, and the voiceover would say, "Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery."

But we have become a nation of spoiled, entitled little children, who throw temper-tantrums if we don't get our newest "toy" two seconds after completing the transaction.

Talk about first world problems!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.