Highlighted
Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

QVC mods - Received another persons order, emailed QVC social team but still have a?

UPS delivered my package today - but it's not my order.  It belongs to someone else in Virginia, and it does have a invoice and return label with her information.  I emailed QVC social team, telling them I will return to QVC tomorrow, and please send my item.

Wayne replied, saying they are unable to mail a replacement before the incorrect item is returned and they can view that the USPS has scanned the return. 

Since the return label is in the other persons name, I can only use that label and ask for a receipt from the post office tomorrow.  However, it isn't going to show that I returned it - I will take a  photo of the package, the invoice and the return label, and also a photo of the receipt and email the social team again tomorrow.

But how will they know just by tracking that the other lady, and not me is returning this item?

Should I also write my name above the return label so they know that I have returned it?

QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC mods - Received another persons order, emailed QVC social team but still have a?

@new nickname 4  I'm so sorry, but I emailed you the correct label that you will use to return the order.

Super Contributor

Re: QVC mods - Received another persons order, emailed QVC social team but still have a?

@Wayne-QVC Thank you, I will write an explaination of why this is being returned and include it and the invoice from the other person.  I will go to the post office tomorrow to mail get a receipt.  Thank you..