Honored Contributor

QVC message left on my answering machine today

Came home today and had a message about "an unexpected shipping delay of 3-5 days that might affect 1 or more of my orders"

I've already posted here about the mess that has been made of one of my orders.  Before I knew that was going to happen, I had placed two other orders. 

Are they all affected by these shipping errors?  

I think I've been more than patient with QVC in the past, with slow shipping times but it's so bad now....

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC message left on my answering machine today

I guess shutting down a distribution warehouses is causing a lot of problems for the customers.I hope Christmas shoppers aren’t left dissapointed in a big way.

Honored Contributor

They picked one heck of a season to initiate major changes in their warehouse and shipping operations.  Poor planning...or none at all.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I guess shutting down a distribution warehouses is causing a lot of problems for the customers.I hope Christmas shoppers aren’t left dissapointed in a big way.

I thought this CA warehouse was one of the newer ones and was supposed to speed things up for the customers on the West Coast.  For a short while, I was receiving some orders faster than in the past. 

Now, it's worse than ever 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They picked one heck of a season to initiate major changes in their warehouse and shipping operations.  Poor planning...or none at all.

Yep.  My holiday shopping plans will definitely be altered by these recent problems. 

Valued Contributor

This should be a message with each order.

Order at your own risk or

Warning......you may not receive your packages until after Christmas.

Proceed with caution.......

You have better chance of winning the lottery.

Order by October 30, you may received before Christmas.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This company has appeared to be in utter disarray for some time and what I absolutely cannot fathom is why they keep rewarding ineptitude by continually promoting the inmates in charge of the asylum, who seem consistently to make poor management decisions and choices that impact customers negatively. They need more capable management and have for a long time.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seems like another Montgomery Wards, Younker's or Sear's story. Trying to hold on while the ship is sinking. It's been painful to watch the downward decline of a once very successful, vibrant on-line shopping network.

Even more disappointing is watching the new, young people full of hope and dreams enter the workforce, but failing to be properly trained as professional sales people on television network. It doesn't make sense. Nor does the untimely shipping or receiving of returns and CSR issues so many people complain about.

Doesn't upper management walk around? Watch the programs? See the merchandise? Order an item periodically? It is all very telling.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Yup, I posted on another thread yesterday, or the day before, that I cancelled my whole order this year for lobster, shrimp, and prime rib for Thanksgiving, and Chrsitmas.  Not happening.  Do not have any trust any longer in this company on their shipping.

Yesterdday, I ordered a couple items for my garage from Walmart, I got them this afternnon.  Free shipping over seventy five dollars.  Got it overnight. 

This company needs to gauge for returns, they are loosing on new orders.  Mine.

Esteemed Contributor

I am glad I stopped ordering from QVC and after reading this thread and other threads recently, I am more then glad I shop other places. They need to fix there "pony express" mailing system.Woman Frustrated