Contributor

QVC listen to your customers please !!!

[ Edited ]

I cannot print part of a return.   They sent me links to follow that only contain the outside label.  I need all of it so if I am exchanging something for a different size or color they will know.  This is ridiculous.  I spend an unreal amount on QVC but I will go somewhere else if this continues.  Its beyond stressful for your customers.  DO SOMETHING

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC listen to your customers please !!!

@OkDJ   Can't you communicate by writing what you want on a sheet of paper?  You're lucky if you managed to get a shipping label.

It does no good to tell QVC management how unhappy you are here.  Nobody reads it except your fellow customers who can do nothing.  The Qurate Retail Group CEO is Mr. David Rawlison.  I'm sure you can find the corporate address online.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think most of the difficulty is by design to discourage returns, particularly frivolous returns by customers. I think you should spend your unreal amount of money somewhere that has a better system.

QVC is not likely to change. You'll find many of us here that have either stopped shopping here or reduced that amount of money significantly here. 

Trusted Contributor

@OkDJ I have printed using the Print Screen showing the item # as well as the order # with my account. State on your copy you want to exchange the item. I've never had a problem with any returns when I make copies on my own and it's not that difficult. I have also hand written the address on the envelope. As mentioned by @Kachina624 , making your complaints here won't change their policies. Take a deep breath, let this sit over night, and try tomorrow. Maybe it won't be as stressful after you let it go for awhile. 

Super Contributor

@OkDJ  Click on the "Easy Returns & Free Exchanges" in the pink box on the right just below this thread. If you do that, then the only thing you need to include inside of the package is your name, the order # and the item #. Everything else should've been handled through the email. You will need to keep the tracking # either from the label you print or the one mailed/emailed to you or if you write out your own return label, get a tracking # FROM THE POST OFFICE.

Good luck getting someone to email you anything. Also you will be lucky if they even mail it. Apparently some have been lucky, but many have not!

Contributor

I think some posters are missing the point of your post.

Why should we have to go through the trouble of turning on our computer; going to the QVC app; logging in to the account; searching for the item that didn't have an accompanying invoice and return label; then attempt to print out the necessary info?

In the past, the invoice and return label were right in the package, ready for our use.

I agree with original poster that this is inconvenient for the customer.

I also agree with one of the replies that suggested Q is doing this to discourage returns.

This, at a time when the quality of many items has declined.

I was once an avid Q-shopper, spending far more money than I should have. But between the inconsistent quality and sizing, and the cost-cutting practices with shipping, I have cut back on my orders.

I HOPE that QVC returns to better practices. But if they continue on their current path, I am not likely to spend the same way I used to with them.

In fact, if customer service weren't so willing to make things right when I call, I would have stopped shopping with them already.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jag03 wrote:

I think some posters are missing the point of your post.

Why should we have to go through the trouble of turning on our computer; going to the QVC app; logging in to the account; searching for the item that didn't have an accompanying invoice and return label; then attempt to print out the necessary info?

In the past, the invoice and return label were right in the package, ready for our use.

I agree with original poster that this is inconvenient for the customer.

I also agree with one of the replies that suggested Q is doing this to discourage returns.

This, at a time when the quality of many items has declined.

I was once an avid Q-shopper, spending far more money than I should have. But between the inconsistent quality and sizing, and the cost-cutting practices with shipping, I have cut back on my orders.

I HOPE that QVC returns to better practices. But if they continue on their current path, I am not likely to spend the same way I used to with them.

In fact, if customer service weren't so willing to make things right when I call, I would have stopped shopping with them already.

Because @Jag03   ....sending out millions and millions of pounds of paperwork is not only a cost cutter for the company but it is saving the environment tons and tons of paper waste! 

I have NEVER rec'd invoices from AMZ, Target or Wally.  I have the order conf# emails.

QVC provides a thorough Order Status.  If I have a problem or REALLY need a copy of that invoice....I can go there.

I am old fashioned and don't like change but it IS what it IS.  We better get used to it or just shop elsewhere.

I have shopped since CVN and I shop a LOT.  Do you know how many pounds of invoices I have thrown away over all these years?  What did I REALLY need them for?  Staggering.

I was furious when NYS took away my plastic grocery bags.  I used them a thousand times before I recycled them.  But I had to get used to it and I did.

Better practices don't need to include being wasteful. 

QVC has a lot of other issues they should be working on.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @OkDJ Please email the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we will be happy to help.