Respected Contributor

I have an order that is going into 12 day of no delivery (mani pedi set).  It just keeps saying delayed delivery.  One item (mask) won't even let me click on track package.  It says something is wrong call customer service and when I did I get a lady that does not know anymore than I do.   I would just totally blame the post office but why does this only seem to happen with QVC?   It does not happen with Amazon, Walmart, hsn..........

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC is now a disaster…..

I have had Amazon orders that get a delayed delivery frequently lately.  No tracking available either.  Most orders I get eventually.  I have had it with Walmart purchases too.

To think it is only happening with QVC is incorrect.   Between Covid, thousands more people ordering online, no one wanting to work the US post office is out of control.  I dont see a fix anytime soon. (just my opinion)

Best advise if you want something in a timely manner dont order online.

Good luck with your orders. 

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I have to agree that it is not just QVC with slow shipping problems. I ordered 2 throw pillows from Wayfair. They have been sitting in Palm Desert CA for a week with no movement.  But I could not find locally the size, color and style of pillow that I wanted. So no big deal it will get here eventually. I think most of us order things online that are not essential to our lives. If I can't  wait for these items to be delivered I don't buy online. 

I ordered 2 sheet pans from QVC last week when it was free S&H. They were delivered yesterday, Sunday. That was a surprise. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with the OP as the only issues I've had with slow shipping is with the Q and I order from multiple online companies.  

Contributor

I think it is just delivery in general. I ordered a can opener a while back and on tracking it actually came to my post office one day and next day it was sent to another state. I am in no hurry so I guess it will show up eventually. 

Honored Contributor

@chiclet   I think we only know what happens for us, not for millions of others.

So far I have not had QVC problems, yet I do know people getting delayed or the wrong items from the other sources you mentioned.

Regular Contributor

I am not sure where to put blame, but shipping is not what we expect. I had a QVC

parcel reach our local distribution area and then go backwards to a location before it got rerouted back to the nearby distribution center again and finally to our local post office for delivery. When I called, I was told it was 'logistics'. Most everything else we order from other sources arrives by the promised date. I wish QVC would be up front about the actual dates of delivery. They take orders, greatly modify the date of delivery, and worse sin of all, they do not let you cancel an order when the ship date can be 10 to 12 days. Once you're in their clutches, you pay the high price of a return for their incomplete inventory, or whatever the reason is on their end. Can we expect a little integrity? I only expect honesty from the businesses I patronize. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet Not just QVC!!!  I have had many delayed unable to track packages from Amazon, Macy's, HSN, Shop HQ, K Kordan, Walmart etc.  

Super Contributor

Just a thought....could this be what saves brick and morter stores ultimately.  So long as their supply chain becomes more stable

Respected Contributor

Every order I've had problems with getting have been delivered to the USPS and lost from there; I've not experienced any problems with QVC as they show my items have shipped and have been delivered at a post office. The main issue I've had in the past six months was with an Amazon order that kept being pushed back until finally after 3 months they told me they could not get shipment. I still think all shipping problems are pandemic related