Honored Contributor

Re: QVC has sunk to a new low on the financial side.

@new nickname 4    Are you aware that anyone in CS can access your Q account through your user name or email address?   If they were up to stealing account numbers, they wouldn't still be around after years of doing their jobs.

By the way, people complain constantly here but I haven't read a single complaint except yours about a "glitch" with credit cards and I certainly haven't experienced one myself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

Just wanted to give the heads up with a "glitch" in QVC's credit system and Q card. Last night I attempted to place an order when an alert came up that I had a "past due" payment on an item I purchased on easy pay months ago. My account is up to date and I have no past due payments. It would not allow the purchase. I spoke with Q card this morning and they not only did not decline payment for that item they never received a request from QVC to payment on that item.
Long story shorter, they still were not able to figure it out this morning so sent over the item to "easy pay" to work out. In the meantime I'm unable to order on QVC with any credit card or payment. The QVC rep call this a "glitch" in their system and is no one's fault. 🤬
So if you're having a similar problem I thought I'd let you all know. Good luck!

91 Comments

Just to let you know to check out your FB page.  

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 Please see the post I referred to from @AZGardener  on May 7th.  Also, you need to read FB to see the problems.  Do you trust giving out your account numbers to someone who answered the CS phone?  Or to someone you started a live chat with?  I don't, how do you know they if they are have been years of doing their jobs, or are new?  

Respected Contributor

Hey @SurferWife, wish I was in Hawaii, but I'll be uncorking a bottle of wine myself in a few minutes on the mainland.  Enjoy.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Wow, haven't shoppers been using the phone lines, and providing credit card information, since the inception of QVC? Why would it suddenly be less secure than an online purchase?

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

You didn't say why it was declined. NOTE: Your bankcard company did the declining, not Q.  Be mad at at your bankcard company.

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

@SurferWife glad you are entertained.  Enjoy your wine.But if and when you try to purchase anything, you just may be caught in a QVC "glitch".  

Wow. Reading your responses to posters....all I can think of it r-e-l-a-x.

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4  IMO, there probably is a "glitch" with QVC's system, wouldn't be the first..  But is the $39 item that important to make such a stink about it?  Can't it be purchased elsewhere?

New Contributor

Sorry this is happening to you too. Same situation is happening to me this past week, as well. After my numerous calls to CS, since Thursday, a rep finally offered the explanation that they had an "internal issue"--a computer glitch-- in other words. My EP account is still frozen for nearly a week, and no answer from QVC.com in sight. I think they got hacked and don't want to tell their customers that their customer's private info has probably been compromised. JMO...

Valued Contributor

It's getting old hearing, "it's a glitch" as an excuse. It's 2022 and there no excuse for this nonsense to be happening anymore. I, too, had my card declined, placed an order I never received but was charged for. Now I have to spend my time with crabby CS reps, being put on hold, etc. I'm about through with the lack of innovation of the QVC ordering process.