Super Contributor

Re: QVC has sunk to a new low on the financial side.

No thank you Barb, you should be aware that there is a "glitch" in easy pay.  I do not intend to discuss or share my financial information with strangers.  You only need to see the problems others are having, by looking at your facebook page We Love QVC,  Also did you even acknowledge or read the post from 5/7 entitled Re: QCARD confusion?  Told mine was declined/not true?

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4 When you buy anything with a CC you are sharing that info "with strangers."  Your response has no logic. But go ahead and be mad, won't help.

Super Contributor

@RoughDraft , sorry, but I tried to place an order on May 10tth, on my Visa credit card, that only had a balance this month of $940 in purchases, out of my maximum limit of $32,000.  When I tried to place the order, it said card was denied.  Nonsense, I pay my card in full each month.  QVC financial apprently is as bad as their shipping, and ordering.  My bank has no problem with my purchases.  The cap on my card would be $32,000, far less than $940 + $39.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 , yes, it does remain a mystery.  My credit card is no where near max'd out, and I've had it for over 20+ years.  Yet, when placing an order on the 10th, the message said Card Denied, try another payment?  If you go over to the facebook page of We love QVC, you will see a thread that other's are receiving the same message.  The social team only responded to (one), the author and offered to help.  That's shameful.  

Super Contributor

@rms1954 , no my CC did not deny the charge, it is another "glitch" on QVC side.  Again, read other people have had problems in the past few days.  Plus, I have other easy pays being processed yesterday, on the same account.  QVC financial easy pay is incorrect.  

Super Contributor

@Love my grandkids Nope, not my fault.  But carry on.

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4    Barbara is not a "stranger".  She is a member of the customer service elite social team.  From what you say, it sounds as though you were bemoaning your woes on Facebook.  I can't imagine a place less private with more strangers.  Nobody here probably cares enough to go look it up.  Most of us declined to participate on the QVC Facebook site.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This is an entertaining thread and I'm just starting my Pau Hana Friday (quittin time!) glass of wine.

Maybe it's just me but if I was having trouble with a credit card, I wouldn't publicly announce it.  I don't get why people do that AND then blame the seller.

Good grief...I'm heading over to the beauty board.  This was fun, though...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 , again, read facebook, many people in the last few days are encountering the same problem.  Since you don't participate in facebook, you are probably not aware.  But did you even read the post on Customer Care from @AZGardener  on May 7th.  I'm simply saying that QVC has a problem - "glitchs' shouldn't happen when you are dealing with financial information and credit.  And no, I will not call someone in customer service, Barb or otherwise and give my information out over the phone.  It's too easy for someone to steal the number and use it.  

Super Contributor

@SurferWife glad you are entertained.  Enjoy your wine.But if and when you try to purchase anything, you just may be caught in a QVC "glitch".