Super Contributor

QVC has sunk to a new low on the financial side.

Yes, along with the CS and the Social Team, you have become bottom of the heap.  You want an example, how about QVC's latest glitch with easy pay?  I have $940 on my NON QVC credit card, but when I tried to place an order on May 10th my purchase said card was denied?  for a $39 dollar purchase?  Of course, there is nothing wrong with MY credit, and there are many people on your FB We Love QVC that are saying the same.  Yet Social Team chooses to respond to only ONE?  You have seen other posts on your forums that are asking the same thing.  I will not buy from a company that can't reasonably handle the customers financial side.

And Yes, Please everyone, pile on how great you feel about QVC, and how nasty I am,  but I have read many posts on these forums, and many of you don't even buy from QVC anymore!  

Carry On.

QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC has sunk to a new low on the financial side.

Hi @new nickname 4 

I am sorry that you had trouble placing an order. Unfortunately we are unable to accept credit card info via email, so please call 1-800-367-9444 and a representative would be more than happy to assist you.

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@new nickname 4 wrote:

Yes, along with the CS and the Social Team, you have become bottom of the heap.  You want an example, how about QVC's latest glitch with easy pay?  I have $940 on my NON QVC credit card, but when I tried to place an order on May 10th my purchase said card was denied?  for a $39 dollar purchase?  Of course, there is nothing wrong with MY credit, and there are many people on your FB We Love QVC that are saying the same.  Yet Social Team chooses to respond to only ONE?  You have seen other posts on your forums that are asking the same thing.  I will not buy from a company that can't reasonably handle the customers financial side.

And Yes, Please everyone, pile on how great you feel about QVC, and how nasty I am,  but I have read many posts on these forums, and many of you don't even buy from QVC anymore!  

Carry On.

I'm slightly confused by your post.  Do you mean you've accrued $940 in charges JUST on QVC purchases?  I would think that if you are being denied making another charge of $39, it is your bank denying you, since you don't have a Q charge to begin with.  Is there a cap on your own credit card?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4    You did a poor job of explaining your situation.  Have no idea what you're talking about other than they won't let you charge $39. worth of merchandise.  The reason remains a mystery.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 IMO part of this story is missing.

Trusted Contributor

I think the OP meant she had $940 in open credit on her credit card but a $39 QVC purchase was declined.  What that has to do with QVC CS is beyond me, though.   That's all the cc issuer. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Kachina624 IMO part of this story is missing.

Like maybe the real story/truth.  Sounds to me like her CC was denied which would be on the CC company and not QVC.  They just process the order through CC company.  If the CC company said "no" then QVC says "no" rightly so.  Whether the charge was a measly $39 or $50, 75, or 100 if you reached your credit limit then no go.  OF COURSE, it's not HER credit.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 Yep I agree. Some prob with her CC . Nothing to do with QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

See the answer right after the immediate post,

‎05-13-2022 07:25 PM

Hi @new nickname 4 

I am sorry that you had trouble placing an order. Unfortunately we are unable to accept credit card info via email, so please call 1-800-367-9444 and a representative would be more than happy to assist you.

Barb

Customer Care

Super Contributor

@new nickname 4 Could it be some discrepancy in your name, address, phone number? No matter how small, if it doesn't match, it might not go through.