Trusted Contributor

QVC has delivered this season! At least for me...

Kudos to QVC as well as UPS & USPS. have absolutely no complaints on shipping this holiday season. Every QVC order I've placed since late summer has shipped promptly & arrived in a few days. 

I was worried about my Mrs. Prindables apples arriving in time, I selected delivery the week of 12/14 when I ordered them in October. They arrived on 12/14. I was worried they'd be delayed

Thanks & Happy Holidays to everyone! 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC has delivered this season! At least for me...

Lucky you, but many, many customers have not been as lucky with shipping, as evidenced by the many, many complaints here on the forums and other online forums.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Tribesters   I'm asking this because of your name....do you live in the Cleveland area?

I do, and I can't get a darn thing delivered.  It is not a QVC shipping problem, but the Post Office/UPS.  I have several packages that are in limbo between the two carriers.  3 are from November, another I should have received by 12/2. 

I'm at least getting my mail, just not packages.  A friend isn't receiving anything. 

Respected Contributor

I live in the Atlanta. Packages go though a sorting center in south Atlanta and many never leave. All tracking stops and the PO officials are no help at all. I have given up on sending packages through the mail. From now on I'll go to UPS and pay double just so my packages have a chance of getting delivered.

Respected Contributor

I wasn't willing to risk it.  I have used other vendors and have had no problems, but they only ship UPS or FedEx.  No USPS for me.  I did order some body washes from First Aid Beauty Nov 30 and they shipped them USPS.  Still haven't arrived and the tracking doesn't show up.  Luckily, these are for me. Contacted FAB and they said they have had nothing but trouble with USPS.  Hopefully, they won't use them again.

Esteemed Contributor

So far my packages have been arriving  close to expected arrival  dates except for  1 package that is stuck in Harrisburg,  Pa.

Trusted Contributor

@Travone 

No, I'm a Cleveland fan that lives in NY. It's about 3 hours from my couch to my seat at Progressive Field. 😀⚾️ I sure missed not going to games this summer. Hope your packages show up. Merry Christmas...

Esteemed Contributor

I've ordered more this year from QVC and have had good luck with their shipping. 
 I have returned several items due to them being defective or damaged. They can do a pick up. BUT, it's saved me from being exposed to COVID19 in stores!