Valued Contributor

Re: QVC, either close down the Ontario, California warehouse, or get all new employees

Sorry Tropics 21 - DO NOT close down Ontario, CA because that is the ONLY warehouse where I cam get  my order quickly.  CLOSE DOWN LANCASTER.....that is where all the problems have come from in these past miserable shipping years and that God awful Hodgkin's, IL......and I believe that is the warehouse they had to close down for a couple of weeks because it had to be over-hauled it was so horrible.  The only time you hear anything negative about Ontario, CA is from all of you East of the Mississippi.....so be quiet.....we who are West of the Mississippi have had to put up with horrific service all these years prior to opening up in Ontario, CA.  GO ONTARIO!!!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: QVC, either close down the Ontario, California warehouse, or get all new employees

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Good one.

Valued Contributor

APPARENTLY YOU ARE (1) IN 3 MILLION SHOPPERS AT THE QVC THAT CAN PROVIDE A GOOD REVIEW FOR THE ONTARIO, CA WAREHOUSE.  oTHERS WHO HAVE POSTED FOR PAST YEAR POSTED AS I HAVE.

Valued Contributor

This will be hard for most of you to believe but....just found out that the tape wrapped around my box was the tape USED BY QVC EMPLOYEES IN THE SHIPPING DEPT OF DOOM AND GLOOM, ONTARIO, CALI, WAREHOUSE TO TAPE THE PACKAGE!!!!!!  CAN'T QVC AFFORD TO PROVIDE THEIR SHIPPING WAREHOUSE WITH REGULAR SHIPPING TAPE?  UNBELIEVABLE.  PITIFUL, AND UNACCEPTABLE. THE NEW PRESIDENT NEEDS TO GO

Frequent Contributor

I suspect it is NOT the fault of the "employees" but rather Management and the process or lack there of or facility.  I agree that shipping at the Q varies so much it is totally unpredictable as to when you will receive your purchase.  I suspect the condition of your package is a result of the carrier and not QVC.  I do agree that something is wrong with the shipping and with holiday time here they need to figure it out and do something instead of apologizing in advance.