Honored Contributor

Re: QVC did not handle my easy pay order correctly :(

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

I would never understand why people always say not to use a Debit Card. That's the only Card I've used for years. I like to know that the amount is debited from my account right away so I don't have to worry about it.

With Chase I have the same protection as using a Credit Card. Any problems, my account is credited right away and an investigation is done.

No monthly payments and no fees.

@Sage04   If Chase takes care of you so well...why do you mention being on a budget and how the over change will affect you so much? Guess they are not taking care of you then?

@SeaMaiden  you're Posting to the wrong person. I never said I'm on a budget. I've never been on a budget. That might be the OP of this Thread you're looking for.

@Sage04  Sorry I addressed the wrong poster then❤️

Trusted Contributor

Still no response or contact Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

thank you!  the social team just gave me a reply....they have to send it over to the finanace team....thanks again Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

One good thing is that they are refunding to my debit/bank card.....bad thing they say it takes one to two billing cycles to post to my account ugh.....I thought a debit card does not have a billing cycle....by the time they refund, my last easy pay will be due...it did not help me at this time what so ever Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@northiie57 I know they say it will take 1 - 2 billing cycles but I receive debit card refunds in a day or 2 from most retailers. QVC refunds to my debit card usually takes about 3 days.

Trusted Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@northiie57 I know they say it will take 1 - 2 billing cycles but I receive debit card refunds in a day or 2 from most retailers. QVC refunds to my debit card usually takes about 3 days.

most retailers do the right thing but not QVC still no refund and when I called today she said it could take up to 10 more business days.....never again

Trusted Contributor

well QVC finally refunded into the wrong account!  I never used this card to purchase or to set up my easy pay....oyyyyyy! but at least they refunded ....but all the errors it will be a long time before I order ....just a heads up

Regular Contributor

Always remember when talking to a rep I always get her name first.

Trusted Contributor

@northiie57  Just curious how could they refund it to the "wrong account"?  It can only go back to the account associated with the card.  You can only have one account linked to that debit card.  You can't have 2 different accounts associated with one card since there would be no way to pick the account to debit from if only one card number was associated with it.  So I'm guessing you have 2 different cards associated with QVC?