Contributor

QVC deducted S/H from my credits TWICE TODAY!

Just an alert, CS told me that I have to call 1-866-256-4212 CASH STAR.

TWICE TODAY,,,, the total of the items were correct,,, it was the DEDUCTION FROM MY SAVED CREDIT CARD that was the extra 3.50...TWICE.

QVC does not have the capacity to let you personally see your deductions.

CS COULD NOT SEE THE DEDUCTIONS, only the amount that SHOULD be charged... I saw that too! It was the ACTUAL DEDUCTIONS that still had S/H.

So much for TRANSPARENCY and instead of shopping today (I have MORE give cards to use) I have to be on hold YET AGAIN. This all started 25 minutes ago.

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC deducted S/H from my credits TWICE TODAY!

@ConsumReporter  Don't know if this will help you but under the free shipping offer showing on the main page there are exclusions listed so I'd start there to see if that might help you with your questions.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ConsumReporter Earlier when I was about to place an order using my member credits. The order detail showed that the shipping was deducted and free through their promotion, but the amount of my member credits to be used had the shipping included. Using credits had the shipping amount in the total and obivious that it was not giving me the free shipping that was promoted. I used my QCard for the order and the shipping was deducted/free.

Seems like yet another glitch with QVC's system. Perhaps someone from our wonderful social team will see this thread and the issue will be fixed. They should be able to give you back the shipping charges too.

Sorry this happened to you. Glad I noticed the problem before I placed my order using member credits.

Regular Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@ConsumReporter  Don't know if this will help you but under the free shipping offer showing on the main page there are exclusions listed so I'd start there to see if that might help you with your questions.

Has nothing to do with the exclusions for free shipping, which is detailed below:

"Free Shipping Offer Details: Shipping savings reflected at checkout on QVC® apps. Applies to standard shipping only. Free standard shipping offer excludes items with shipping included. Free standard shipping only applies to the first shipment of most Auto-Delivery orders. Applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S. only. Additional restrictions may apply. Purchases made before Midnight 11/5/22 are excluded. Offer ends 11/6/22 at 11:59pm ET. "