Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know what is going on with not only QVC customer service but also Synchrony bank customer service? I cannot get thru to either one  Chat is also shut off.  This is not acceptable customer service and has been going on all day. Is the 14th something special and that's why they have cut off all their communications with their customers?  Is anyone else having this problem? 

Honored Contributor

As I'm sure you are aware, many businesses are short-staffed these days.  Frustrating, I'm sure.

Honored Contributor

Try sending offline email to

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

check your spam folder to make sure it doesn't go in there

Regular Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

Does anyone know what is going on with not only QVC customer service but also Synchrony bank customer service? I cannot get thru to either one  Chat is also shut off.  This is not acceptable customer service and has been going on all day. Is the 14th something special and that's why they have cut off all their communications with their customers?  Is anyone else having this problem? 

QVC's Customer Service has been non-existent via the phone for quite a while (at least two weeks, as far as my experience has been). I eventually gave up reaching them on the phone and tried reaching them via e-mail. I'm still waiting for a response and it's been over a week now.

Because I couldn't reach QVC's Customer Service, I contacted my credit card company and explained that the order I had placed back in April still hadn't shipped (the tracking status shows that a label was created in April but no movement of my package beyond that). My credit card company reversed the charge and that was good enough for me.

Still, it would have been nice if QVC hadn't turned off their Customer Service phone line because I still want the item that I had ordered. Oh, well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fff11 wrote:

@Silkeej wrote:

QVC's Customer Service has been non-existent via the phone for quite a while (at least two weeks, as far as my experience has been). I eventually gave up reaching them on the phone and tried reaching them via e-mail. I'm still waiting for a response and it's been over a week now.

Because I couldn't reach QVC's Customer Service, I contacted my credit card company and explained that the order I had placed back in April still hadn't shipped (the tracking status shows that a label was created in April but no movement of my package beyond that). My credit card company reversed the charge and that was good enough for me.

Still, it would have been nice if QVC hadn't turned off their Customer Service phone line because I still want the item that I had ordered. Oh, well. 

@fff11,  your approach of having the charge reversed may be good enough for you now but what happens if the order is ultimately shipped?

IMO it would be a good idea for you to contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and explain the situation to see if they can work their magic so you don't have trouble being able to order from Q in the future.

My suggestion is based on previous posts where it was stated the poster's Q account was cancelled for non-payment on an item that was shipped.  Not necessarily due to the same situation as yours but close enough that preventive measures would be a good idea.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.