Occasional Contributor

QVC customer service has gone to the dogs!

[ Edited ]

Not to insult dogs, but it has. Sent back an item weeks ago and supposedly had my money refunded to my ‘method of payment’ —which was my debit card/checking account—on November 6.  NEVER GOT IT. Sent two emails and had the same song repeated to me—“ we refunded the money on November 6. It takes 3-4 days to show in your bank account”.   

It’s November 29. IT’S STILL NOT THERE. Just now I attempted to resolve the matter through Live Chat and ended up being deliberately disconnected by “Kim” who wrote she was going to turn the matter over to the finance department. So they can do what—give me the run around too? I had no chance to ask any questions because, as I said, she unceremoniously ended the Live Chat without another typed word. 

So now QVC gets to keep both the item you send back, as well as the money they were supposed to refund you!  After twenty years as a QVC customer—I’m done with this untrustworthy company and their rude, unprofessional, incompetent employees. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC customer service has gone to the dogs!

@Friedbaloney wrote:

Not to insult dogs, but it has. Sent back an item weeks ago and supposedly had my money refunded to my ‘method of payment’ —which was my debit card/checking account—on November 6.  NEVER GOT IT. Sent two emails and had the same song repeated to me—“ we refunded the money on November 6. It takes 3-4 days to show in your bank account”.   

It’s November 29. IT’S STILL NOT THERE. Just now I attempted to resolve the matter through Live Chat and ended up being deliberately disconnected by “Kim” who wrote she was going to turn the matter over to the finance department. So they can do what—give me the run around too? I had no chance to ask any questions because, as I said, she unceremoniously ended the Live Chat without another typed word. 

So now QVC gets to keep both the item you send back, as well as the money they were supposed to refund you!  After twenty years as a QVC customer—I’m done with this untrustworthy company and their rude, unprofessional, incompetent employees. 

Good morning @Friedbaloney I am sorry to hear that you have not received your refund. I also have reviewed the order and was able to see that the refund was issued to the MasterCard account on 11/6/19 as 4 EZ Pay installment just as it was billed (it is not one lump sum it is 4 individual refunds). I do see where Kim has created an a service request to our Finance team to investigate the refund and the timeframe for their review is 3-4 business days.

Esteemed Contributor

The same thing happened to me about a year ago. They found out that they had made a financial error. Once resolved I got my refund. Try sending an email to QVCsoialteam@qvc. They will help you. Sorry for your troubles.

Honored Contributor

Do remember you normally are looking for only one EZ Pay if you go with the default.  I think that's what is happening with some people, they buy something for around $60.00 and the $15.00 refund doesn't register in their mind.

Honored Contributor

Disagree with the substance and the ugly tone of the title to this thread.

I give QVC 100% credit for the way they have the mods step in and explain what is happening.  That's the kind of service I've seen from QVC since I started with them in the mid-1990's and it has continued into 2019.   

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC IIt was not refunded in four installments reflecting  the 4 $13.45 ieasy pays I made either. THE MONEY WAS NOT REFUNDED, PERIOD.

Occasional Contributor

@millieshops  I expected a reply like yours. There are a lot of people in love with QVC to the point where they can do no wrong in their eyes. You’re lucky if you haven’t had any bad experiences with them. Please allow other people who HAVE HAD bad experiences to express their feelings and opinions about it.  

Trusted Contributor

Personally speaking, I have noticed more problems lately with my orders. In past years, this occurred rarely, but in the past few months I've noticed way slower deliveries, twice I received someone else's order in my bag, and this last time I could barely read the invoice enclosed.  Not that I need to, I just have to return the wrong order. My item is floating around, but it's been weeks since I ordered it.

Why do you suppose this is?  I'm inclined to think it's because the business is just trying to expand at a rate it can't handle, or is it poor management?

Whatever, there's more QVC whereever you click your remote, but things don't seem to be going as well for the customers.

Honored Contributor

@FriedbaloneyActually, QVC is just a business, but they are a business from which I've ordewred good products and had good customer service.  That's why your opinion and mine differ drastically. But you have no idea what my overall opinion of QVC is.

In addition, perhaps because I read here many days when I don't even turn my TV on except to follow world news, I've seen so many frustrated angry posts like yours along with excellent CS service replies from QVC and many replies from other posters who point out ways to find solutions which don't involve trashing a whole business.  Sad to say, many posters are guilty of making accusations that don't stand up in the "court" of the Forums.

I have no idea if yours will.  IMO, both the substance and tone of your thread title are still not to my liking and there's no reason for me to read through the rest of the replies to see what transpires.  

Trusted Contributor

I see nothing offensive in any way in the OP's title or thread topic. I would be just as frustrated as the OP at this point. She is simply looking for a refund that supposedly was issued several weeks ago.