QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC cant confirm its me, order cancelled

Hi @Lacemae I checked your account and since it is a new account our Finance Team needs to update some information. Please contact customer service at 1-800-367-9444 and they can transfer you to the Finance Team.

Valued Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

Right. She said funds were available in her account so she must be using a debit card not a credit card. Will QVC let you use a debit card for easy pays? I wouldn't think so. 

If your debit card has a "VISA" or "MasterCard" logo on it then yes you can use a debit card to make easy pays - I use mine all the time for this.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Of course you can use a debit card with no problem if you have an established credit history with them. You're getting an interest free loan.

Should you use a debit card online? Well that's a whole other kettle of fish. To me, no. If there's a security problem and your card is compromised then your money is tied up and at risk. If you use an actual credit card you don't have that concern. You also have the protection of the credit card company standing behind your purchase if any problems arise.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308    A debit card issued by a reputable bank has the same protection that a credit card has.  I've had mine used illicitly and the funds were replaced immediately. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Of course you can use a debit card with no problem if you have an established credit history with them. You're getting an interest free loan.

Should you use a debit card online? Well that's a whole other kettle of fish. To me, no. If there's a security problem and your card is compromised then your money is tied up and at risk. If you use an actual credit card you don't have that concern. You also have the protection of the credit card company standing behind your purchase if any problems arise.

@Etoile308  

I Bank with Chase and the funds were replaced while they investigated.