Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOUR SHIPPING?

It is frustrating, I ordered a Joan Rivers item and the enclosed packing form stated that was the item in the box, but I actually received a Jim Shores item.  People are busy and don't have time to deal with these kinds of issues. They need to improve or their bottom line will suffer. 

Occasional Contributor

I will not be ordering another thing from QVC until they correct some massive failures within their shipping and returns departments. The three times I've tried to get an "exchange" with free S&H (that they are so fond of boasting about), the items were processed as a return only. Once I discovered I wouldn't be getting my "exchange" for a different size, the item was now at a higher price and, in another case, the item sold out in my desired size! So for me they're batting zero in the "free exchanges" department! A joke!

As for shipping, don't get me started. I'm waiting on at least six orders that are waaay past the EDD!  And there is another order for Laurie Felt crop pants that has been  "processing" since almost a month ago! I can't cancel it and I've not even been given the courtesy of an explanation. These were items I had wanted to wear NOW when the weather is warm...but I'm stuck!

They are blaming these delays on "Covid" per their site but, really, I'm beginning to think that is just an excuse. They'll need to get it together before I'd consider ordering again. As it is, their prices have gone up ridiculously (can it be that every single Graver item is $50 and up?! Now even Denim & Co. too is pricing things ridiculously high?) and I'm well aware that I am often paying twice the price of the "Value" of items.

We are disadvantaged because of brick and mortar store closings and QVC (where I've faithfully shopped since the mid-90's) is taking full advantage of their customers! I won't be forgetting this anytime soon.

Occasional Visitor

They should have thought of this problem before they started the transition.  They've certainly lost a customer here.  We should at least be allowed to cancel our orders that haven't shipped.  I've been waiting on one item for almost one month and still have no ability to cancel.