Contributor

Re: QVC WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOUR SHIPPING?

I place my order on April 19th and still haven't   received them. I should of received it by now. Very Frustrating!

Trusted Contributor

Shipping has gone downhill, as well as returns.  Q has posted a message saying returns are taking longer than normal.  Huh?  And you certainly should be able to cancel any time before item ships.  Shipping cost, and return costs, way too expensive.  Perhaps their profits are down and they have let people go in their customer service dept. in order to keep paying their few high salaried elite hosts.   This is not the Q I began with back in 1992, but then what hasn't changed?

Esteemed Contributor

I have had issues with Q shipping in the past.  But credit where it's due...I ordered an item yesterday and it shipped today.  Very pleasantly surprised!

Maybe things are improving.

Keepin' it real.
Frequent Contributor

Very happy to hear that! I hope things get better with the Q!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I just got off the phone with a CS rep because I had not received my credit from items they received on 6/4. It’s 6/12 and she just said it would take an additional 10 days to get my credit. She made excuses about the warehouse transitioning, and the merger with HSN, and she was just reading what she was told and what did I expect from her. Needless to say she got an earful from me that I don’t care what their internal issues are, I just expect good customer service. I Have called QVC every week in the last two months about missing credits and exchanges that were not exchanged. If QVC knows they are having issues they should compensate customers and not charge the return shipping, and they should tell customers they will do this for as long as it takes to get the warehouse issue resolved. It’s just good customer service. 

QVC Customer Care

@qvcstar wrote:

I just got off the phone with a CS rep because I had not received my credit from items they received on 6/4. It’s 6/12 and she just said it would take an additional 10 days to get my credit. She made excuses about the warehouse transitioning, and the merger with HSN, and she was just reading what she was told and what did I expect from her. Needless to say she got an earful from me that I don’t care what their internal issues are, I just expect good customer service. I Have called QVC every week in the last two months about missing credits and exchanges that were not exchanged. If QVC knows they are having issues they should compensate customers and not charge the return shipping, and they should tell customers they will do this for as long as it takes to get the warehouse issue resolved. It’s just good customer service. 

We are so very sorry for the inconvenience with service you received when you called the contact center.  Refunds should only take 3 working days to post to your credit card from the day it is released from our system depending on your bank. We apologies for the incorrect information provided. The up dates we are making to our systems are to support better service in the near future.  Not using that as an excuse more of an FYI.  However, as you stated that is not reason for the delay in return processing or any other inconveniences. I have forwarded our dissatisfaction to the proper department. Thank you for your feedback

I ordered a Delonghi coffee maker on 11/2/19 - it is 11/20/19 and still no item! Called customer service 5+ times and they said it's a problem with the transitioning of warehouses - not my problem - they did offer to give me somewhat of a discount on this high cost item, but also said they would have a supervisor call and send an email - i have not received either - this is not the qvc i've done business with for over 20 years!  I was expecting this item for my birthday, then for thanksgiving - not gonna happen and not a word from the q - gonna call again - i just wanted cancel at this point - very frustrating!

Respected Contributor

@desert digs wrote:

I ordered a Delonghi coffee maker on 11/2/19 - it is 11/20/19 and still no item! Called customer service 5+ times and they said it's a problem with the transitioning of warehouses - not my problem - they did offer to give me somewhat of a discount on this high cost item, but also said they would have a supervisor call and send an email - i have not received either - this is not the qvc i've done business with for over 20 years!  I was expecting this item for my birthday, then for thanksgiving - not gonna happen and not a word from the q - gonna call again - i just wanted cancel at this point - very frustrating!

@desert digs i feel your pain - appalling.

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear. I agree. Kachina is one of a very select few who are QVC cheerleader champions and one of the few people who claim to never get two day shipping on her Amazon prime orders. I would cancel my prime if I constantly didn’t receive two day shipping.

I believe it needs attention.  I have ordered items that QVC shows I received (on their site) that were never delivered.  This has happened twice recently and it is a disappointment to me as a buyer.  With all sencerity, I hope they can figure it out.  For now, I am not ordering again.