QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOUR SHIPPING?

This post has been removed by QVC because it is accustory towards another poster

Agreed.  I am a returning customer after many years.  I quite shopping at QVC because of shipping charges and high cost of goods.  I found a couple of items I liked, so thought I'd give them one more chance.  When it became clear I wouldn't receive my orders long after the EDD, I tried to cancel.  Couldn't cancel because orders were "in process", tho' not yet shipped.  Looking at the shipping issues posts in Customer Care, I see this has been going on for months.  I won't be doing business with QVC any longer.  There are too many online vendors that have their acts together, charge approriately and ship promptly and often with free shipping.  

Valued Contributor

I agree with the posters that QVC should be held accountable, no excuses are acceptable.  As said, they publically state their standards are quality, service, yet the customers are kept in the dark for months regarding not only "In process" issues, but now "shipping issues" and "credits for our returns.   Businesses the size of QVC make acquisitions all the time and part of the due diligence is to be able to handle it. Obviously QVC can't and chose the cheap route.  I have no time for excuses that they are condensing HSN and qvc warehouses?  That should not be an excuse, building a central shipping place, should not effect the customers.  It should be coordinated so it doesn't.  SO I ASK QVC, WHY IS IT THAT 3 DEPARTMENTS ARE FAILING?  IT IS NOT JUST ONE. YOU HAVE PROCESSING DEPARTMENT, THAN SHIPPING, AND THAN RETURNING CREDITS, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM DO YOU HAVE ONE EMPLOYEE IN EACH DEPARTMENT DOING ALL THE WORK.  SPEND YOU BILLIONS AND HIRE MORE PERSONNEL IMMEDIATELY, AS YOU ARE LOSING MONEY FOR MONTHS

Respected Contributor

I ordered some Susan Graver butter knit tops on April 21 and it’s almost May 1 now and they’re still in process.  Hopefully, I’ll get them before next winter.  

Esteemed Contributor

The pony express is faster then QVC shipping these days.Woman Indifferent

Frequent Contributor

SAME HERE! I ordered an item last APRIL 21st....PAID $21.72 for SHIPPING and HANDLING.......and it is STILL IN PROCESS! Oh my....QVC.....this is unacceptable.....

Respected Contributor

What I do not understand as this has been an ongoing issue for many months since the Holidays, as seems to not be changing or improving?? Six months? I just figure this is the way it is and not going to be any faster. I hope I am incorrect. Complaints do not seem to matter?

Valued Contributor

exactly, complaints don't seem to matter nor do requests for an explanation.  Boy how dumb, people in general are more patient and understanding when they know what is going on in just about any issue, yet QVC chooses to ignore questions, complaints, and recommendations of their customers.  They should not be in business any longer. I verbally cancelled with CS 15 orders in process for way to long  If QVC wants to play bad business, they lost major money from me.

Frequent Contributor

I ORDERED an item last APRIL 21st with a $21.72 SHIPPING AND HANDLING and the item was ONLY SHIPPED TODAY, MAY 1st! I called CUSTOMER SERVICE last week they said the called me on the 26th of April! HUH, i do not see any incoming calls from QVC on my Caller ID......They sent me a letter which I only received a DAY AGO!!!! I have so many things that I would like to purchase from the Q, but I had to STOP! Very scary and annoying with all these SHIPPING issues.....

Honored Contributor

This subject has been beat to death.  Shipping is slow so either accept it or dont order.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)