Frequent Contributor

QVC WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOUR SHIPPING?

[ Edited ]

Shipping items purchased from QVC many years ago was never a question or a problem!  Now, you have to wait AFTER THE EDD till your item ships! All my purchases the past few days supposedly arriving on the 25th of April will arrive 3 to 4 days later.....What has happened to QVC? Your CUSTOMER SERVICE reps on the phone don’t even care less about our issues.....just gives an answer as what is shown on her end.....”In Process”..... AMAZON has the best shipping, and they stand behind their customers big time! I love their Customer Service as well! QVC, it is very disappointing, that we have been with your company for many years as loyal customers, but now we are taken for granted behind all these annoying shipping issues that takes forever and ever!

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOUR SHIPPING?

It has slowed down to a snails pace!!!  very annoyed.

Esteemed Contributor

I won’t be doing Christmas shopping with QVC after Sept. due to the long delays in shipping. Items that were promised on air to be delivered before Christmas were not and it was too late to cancel.

I had to purchase more gifts locally. 

Delays in shipping will hurt their sales.

Frequent Contributor

Very annoying! Had I known earlier, I should have canceled my orders....And after purchasing an item, just after a few hours....you CANNOT CANCEL anymore since it is being Processed! Good Grief....

Frequent Contributor

True! If shipping is a FAIL right now....what more during the Holiday Season with all their promises!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I think qvc should be ashamed of there shipping failures.  Their other competitors ship same day and no charge.  The charges are outrageous for this level of service.  I am fast losing interest in ordering when it takes two weeks to receive the items.  No value or convenience , q.

Honored Contributor

Please be patient; QVC is in the middle of a huge transition.  They're consolidating HSN merchandise and reorganizing facilities.  Many items will be stocked both on the East and West coasts so they can get things to us sooner.  They will be opening a huge one million sq ft warehouse facility in Bethlehem, Pa. which I'm guessing will be highly automated.  With the acquisition of HSN, they are undergoing "growing pains".

Excuse the "attitude" of CS reps, but there isn't a thing they can do about the situation except sympathize.   In keeping with QVC policy, they are kept in the dark (bad QVC), and don't know why shipping is slow or when your item will ship.  They probably hear the same complaints a hundred times a day so don't be surprised if they don't fall out in throes of amazement over yours.

Please don't compare Amazon and QVC.  Amazon makes plenty of mistakes (I've been a victim of 2 recently) and they're not as zippedly fast as they used to be.  Keep in mind that the Q, runs at least three 24 hour TV programs in addition to pulling and shipping orders.  It's a much more complex operation.

I know it's frustrating to be waiting for your orders that seem to process and process endlessly.  I just had several ship that had been in processing hell for seven days.  I think of it as heightening the anticipation, trying to be positive.  Just be glad YOU don't have to straighten out the warehouse mess.  What a job that must be!l

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

No patience with a billion dollar company that I am paying for quality, value, and convenience.

Sorry, they should be held to a standard.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Please be patient; QVC is in the middle of a huge transition.  They're consolidating HSN merchandise and reorganizing facilities.  Many items will be stocked both on the East and West coasts so they can get things to us sooner.  They will be opening a huge one million sq ft warehouse facility in Bethlehem, Pa. which I'm guessing will be highly automated.  With the acquisition of HSN, they are undergoing "growing pains".

Excuse the "attitude" of CS reps, but there isn't a thing they can do about the situation except sympathize.   In keeping with QVC policy, they are kept in the dark (bad QVC), and don't know why shipping is slow or when your item will ship.  They probably hear the same complaints a hundred times a day so don't be surprised if they don't fall out in throes of amazement over yours.

Please don't compare Amazon and QVC.  Amazon makes plenty of mistakes (I've been a victim of 2 recently) and they're not as zippedly fast as they used to be.  Keep in mind that the Q, runs at least three 24 hour TV programs in addition to pulling and shipping orders.  It's a much more complex operation.

I know it's frustrating to be waiting for your orders that seem to process and process endlessly.  I just had several ship that had been in processing hell for seven days.  I think of it as heightening the anticipation, trying to be positive.  Just be glad YOU don't have to straighten out the warehouse mess.  What a job that must be!l

I disagree on this, they are a publicly traded company touting their success on this and that and should be able to invest in infrastructure to compete on the playing field that exists now.  and like it or not Amz sets the standard for internet commerce 

Yes, the CS reps can't do anything.  

Contributor

Seems like the shipping is taking longer to arrive. Don’t know what happened!