QVC Unreasonable & out to destroy

I am beside myself and outraged. Have been with these people and NEVER missed a payment! As a matter of fact ALWAYS been early. And everytime i went to log on to pay the box ALWAYS said a payment was scheduled to come on on the date for the following month so I had to change it to pay early! So ya one wouls assume this bill was also on auto pay! ONE, ONE! month I didnt go on and pay, crazy Christmas month! Do you think I got an email reminder payment was coming due? Nope! did not! But I did get one a few weeks later telling me it was late! And I had late fees and oh, even better after my PERFECT history they were decresing my credit line! WHAT! Are you kidding me!!!!! So you are marking my credit! Cause you could send an email that my payment is coming do, seeing I'm paperless! But you can send on after the fact? REALLY! RUN PEOPLE RUN!

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Unreasonable & out to destroy

[ Edited ]

Why not call the bank before you come on here and lambaste QVC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

It's called personal responsibility.

Honored Contributor

Thats not QVC's doing,  it's that Synchrony Bank.   I tried an account with Evine through them and after 3 month of a big mess,  gave up and will never use it again.   I couldn't even access my own account.   They are unscrupulous.   Best to quit them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

It's not worth dealing with and worrying about. There are MANY retail outlets as well as brick & mortar stores. If you can find better deals elsewhere, you've eliminated the problem. Once you start dealing with credit purchases, if you don't pay everything when you get your first bill, you are open to all sorts of Draconian payback.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The bank before this synchrony bank did something EXCITING to me also.  (QVC changed banks).

I ordered something. Paid for the item plus a few more on time.  Then I ordered something else and decided to return it which I don't do often.  The items credit got caught up between payments for the next month so the bank dinged me for not paying and yet it had already been returned.  I called QVC and they verified what I claimed.  They notified the BANK and said I was clear and there should be no problem.  However the bank (because I was late) notified the credit union and I was dinged for the lateness (  I am never late, trust me)  I called the BANK and they essentially said "tough luck."  They were not obligated to do anything for me.  I called the credit unions, all three, complained and 6 months later the issue was resolved. So much fun, believe me.      This was on my Q card, obviously which I no longer have...  I cancelled it and will never never sign up again.  I  use a credit card trust.  

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

The bank before this synchrony bank did something EXCITING to me also.  (QVC changed banks).

I ordered something. Paid for the item plus a few more on time.  Then I ordered something else and decided to return it which I don't do often.  The items credit got caught up between payments for the next month so the bank dinged me for not paying and yet it had already been returned.  I called QVC and they verified what I claimed.  They notified the BANK and said I was clear and there should be no problem.  However the bank (because I was late) notified the credit union and I was dinged for the lateness (  I am never late, trust me)  I called the BANK and they essentially said "tough luck."  They were not obligated to do anything for me.  I called the credit unions, all three, complained and 6 months later the issue was resolved. So much fun, believe me.      This was on my Q card, obviously which I no longer have...  I cancelled it and will never never sign up again.  I  use a credit card trust.  

@bonnieluI hope you reported them to the Better Business Bureau.

Esteemed Contributor

And before EVINE was EVINE I had another problem.  I used Paypal, perish the thought!  The item WAS NEVER SENT.  The item was paid for.  It was like some sort of game.  Paypal would not issue the refund because the network would not say the item was never sent.  Passed the buck for 6 months. I was told there was ONE PERSON who was in charge of getting it straight. Never never never again.  I don't use EVINE. I know they were not the  original company but I cannot get myself to go there.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  Actually by the time I got it straight QVC dropped the bank.  And QVC really tried to help me and sort it out.  I just do not trust the Q card because it is not under the control of QVC, not  really.  

Because of this adventure I only deal with a few credit cards.  I have had good luck with Chase and Citi.  They are amazing and helpful. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bonnielu wrote:

@ECBG  Actually by the time I got it straight QVC dropped the bank.  And QVC really tried to help me and sort it out.  I just do not trust the Q card because it is not under the control of QVC, not  really.  

Because of this adventure I only deal with a few credit cards.  I have had good luck with Chase and Citi.  They are amazing and helpful. 

@bonnieluGreat to know.  It's Synchrony bank that has ruined Belk and gotten rid of all of their services.