New Contributor

Hello,

To whom it may concern: My financial institution Capital One credit has brought it to my attention that QVC merchant has taken the funds instead of refunding the amount that has been in pending status to be returned to me. 

A person from the verification department named Linda told me on the 16th of December that it will say pending then fall off and I can re order it so she will look out for it to push it through the system.

Prior to Linda helping, someone else said they would try to reinstate the canceled order since it was pending and the funds were there.

What is the tracking number for my order?

this is horrible that  I was treated this was during the holidays and I think I should make a video about this on YouTube

QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC Stole My Pending Funds

@kalebjaxkarson  

I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to help. Wayne

Honored Contributor

Is that even possible? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'd watch that.

Honored Contributor

"Stole" is a pretty harsh accusation to make.  There's usually much more to the story than we hear.

And making a YouTube video?  Better make very sure of your facts first.

Honored Contributor

@kalebjaxkarson  BEFORE making a video (yeah, right, that'll help), contact QVC per the post directed to you. 

And saying they "stole" your funds? There's more to this and you've been offered help to fix it.

Respected Contributor

Accusing QVC of "stealing" your money is just plain silly.

It appears that as a new contributor you do not really know how to shop at QVC.

All this confusion about canceled and pending orders is part of the problem.

I am sorry to say that your Youtube video will have no impact.  I also do not understand why you do not know your tracking numbers from your online order history.

Nobody is mistreating you--you are just caught in the bureacracy of online shopping, technology, slow banking processes and an extremely busy time of the year.

Perhaps QVC is not the best place for you to shop.

Honored Contributor

"Pending" means the transaction has not been completed.    If it is a "hold".....the bank will release it back to your account if the order "fails".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I always enjoy these "interesting" posts. 😏

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

YouTube? Stole your money?  Just stop. YouTube isn't going to help you.  My guess is there is more to the story.