Esteemed Contributor

I always feel when i write them about my issue it is being addressed and always a quick reply too !!!   Thank you @@Alice, @barb @Kim  Hope I'm not leaving anyone out,   if I have please forgive me as my memory escapes me at the moment .   I appreciate all of you and happy we have you to help us with our issues.   It can't be easy with all that is going on this past year ,   Not always easy dealing with the public I know that first hand.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I emailed them about the boards not being open. No reply. Not as good as I thought they were.

interesting......i emailed them twice regarding the situation and they responded both times.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I always feel when i write them about my issue it is being addressed and always a quick reply too !!!   Thank you @@Alice, @barb @Kim  Hope I'm not leaving anyone out,   if I have please forgive me as my memory escapes me at the moment .   I appreciate all of you and happy we have you to help us with our issues.   It can't be easy with all that is going on this past year ,   Not always easy dealing with the public I know that first hand.

@Kitty Galore   Susan, Cindy, Beth, Wayne, Kinski (although I haven't seen the latter two lately).

Super Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I emailed them about the boards not being open. No reply. Not as good as I thought they were.

@Judaline  I did get a response when I emailed the social team that I couldn't log into the boards. They answered back (to my second request for help) that they were aware of the issue and it would be fixed by last Thursday. Sure enough, on thursday everything was working! 
I think they may have been overwhelmed with requests for help logging in. 

Contributor

This is Macamania who posted the picture of the  Anybody cargo pants that came filthy and with a hole in them.  I'm not sure why you couldn't reach me by email.  So I guess we can communicate this way?

Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

I 100% agree.  The QVC Social Team is the best in the industry.  I know when there is a problem with an order, the QVC Social Team gets back to you right away and the problem gets solved. 

Thank you to all members of the QVC Social Team

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Macamania I am so sorry you received defective/damaged cargo pants. A refund was issued to your credit card on 4/19. I apologize for any disappointment this has caused. 

Esteemed Contributor

TOTALLY AGREE THAT THEY ARE THE BEST!!

BOTH SOCIAL TEAM AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!