Honored Contributor

ROCKS! 

Honored Contributor

They truly do! They're the best thing QVC ever did for their customers!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Agree!!!

Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC   Big thank you to Cindy from the Social Team who responded to my email so quickly and immediately took care of my return snafu.  She's so helpful. 👍

Pearlee

Honored Contributor

Any problems I have had with an order were handled promptly and in a courteous manner.

It cannot be an easy job with the thousands of orders being delayed and irate customers demanding immediate resolution.

Good luck to all those in customer service. You could not pay me enough to do your job.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Occasional Contributor

I want to thank Melvin for the help he gave me with a missing item. I so appreciate what you did and the quick response to my email. You are the greatest. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

A huge Thank You to Deanna in Customer Service who helped me with sign-in problems this morning...She was very pleasant and patient and the issue was resolved by this afternoon.

I can't imagine the calls and disgruntled customers that they must deal with each day and I let her know how appreciative I was of her time and her help.

We all need to be more patient, understanding, supportive and appreciative of each other during these trying and challenging times for everyone!

It is so nice to see a thread that exemplifies all of the above!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Valued Contributor

I had no tracking on a shipment and Cindy found the tracking for me and package is almost here.   

The Q social team is the best around and happy that we can still contact them when needed.  

Thank you team for all of your help.  

Honored Contributor

Big thank you to @Kim-QVC  for her speedy and kind help with my return snafu. The Social Team members are the best part of QVC IMO. I appreciate Kim's apology on behalf of QVC  for the error made, which certainly wasn't Kim's fault. I would be long gone as a QVC customer if I didn't know I can rely on the Social Team for help when QVC messes up. Thank you Kim!

Honored Contributor

I emailed them about the boards not being open. No reply. Not as good as I thought they were.