Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to say how helpful the QVC Social Team is to resolve problems.  I sent a request and the issue was taken care of in minutes.  Thank you Susan.  I appreciate your quick response.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!! You're 100% correct. Last week I emailed the social team with an issue. In no time Melvin worked it out for me. They're awesome!!

Frequent Contributor

YES! YES! YES!   They are wonderful!!!

Honored Contributor

I agree and I think we're lucky to have them available to help.  I hope QVC really appreciates the work they do, not only in resolving customer issues, but in moderating these boards.

Super Contributor

QVC Social Team ROCKS!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm so grateful.to have the social team as a resource. ❤ They have helped me so much over the years, promptly and politely.

Huge thanks to  @Susan-QVC  today for reassuring me about some returns I was worried about and being so willing to help in case of any snafu. Great customer service that I so appreciate.  👍 

Honored Contributor

Now if QVC can get their other departments anywhere near this level of service . . . 

Esteemed Contributor

yes I'm so happy we have them !!!   Always helpful and always with a quick reply!    I hope the Q realizes just how great they are and how we count on them for our many issues .   They have helped me out so many times!

Thank You , Thank You to  all of you at QVC Social Team we appreciate you 👍🏻👏