Occasional Contributor

QVC Social Team, seeking help for my lady to get her Birthday wish, please help!

[ Edited ]

This is really getting ridiculous if you ask me.  I ordered my wife the Joan Rivers Tapestry skirt in the black/gold on April 25.  Today is May 1 and it still says processing your order.  Her  birthday is May 3 and it never entered my mind the skirt would not be here by now.  This is so disheartening because she specifically told me the skirt  was the one thing she really wanted. Oh, she wanted a few other things I have already bought but this was the clothing item she had dreamed of owning. I bought her a silk black dressy blouse to go with it already. 

Is there anyway you can have it sent out any quicker as I did see on here another customer had a same problem and QVC sent her item to her with 2 day delivery for no extra charge?

smileysad:

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team, seeking help for my lady to get her Birthday wish, please help!

[ Edited ]

@mark49 wrote:

This is really getting ridiculous if you ask me.  I ordered my wife the Joan Rivers Tapestry skirt in the black/gold on April 25.  Today is May 1 and it still says processing your order.  Her  birthday is May 3 and it never entered my mind the skirt would not be here by now.  This is so disheartening because she specifically told me the skirt  was the one thing she really wanted. Oh, she wanted a few other things I have already bought but this was the clothing item she had dreamed of owning. I bought her a silk black dressy blouse to go with it already. 

Is there anyway you can have it sent out any quicker as I did see on here another customer had a same problem and QVC sent her item to her with 2 day delivery for no extra charge?

smileysad:

@mark49  I thought the EDD was always 7-10 business days after ordering. I think if you ordered on 4/25 you are being pretty impatient.  JMO

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team, seeking help for my lady to get her Birthday wish, please help!

@mark49  Send an email describing your problem to the QVC Social team and someone will get back to you.  I find them very helpful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight @mark49   Here's the email:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

@mark49 You really didn't allow for the normal shipping time. 

QVC Customer Care

@mark49 wrote:

smileysad:

Unfortunately, I'm not able to make any changes to the order at this time.  Fingers crossed that it arrives on Monday in time for gift giving.  

Honored Contributor

@mark49   You sure are a gem of a husband! ❤️

This is what you can do  in case it does not arrive in time....print out a pictture of the skirt and give it to your wife with all the other lovely gifts....and tell her the skirt is on the way! She will have something to look forward to!  I am sure she will be thrilled! 

Honored Contributor

@mark49 wrote:

smileysad:

@mark49 

I admire your concern here ..... but step back for a moment ....  what's the WORST that can happen here?  It arrives late?   Hmm?

Well, if that's the case, then you are not only giving her the gift, but the anticipation of it coming.   (Who doesn't understand post office and shipping delays?)

As mentioned upthread, you really didn't allow nearly enough time, so in the future plan ahead and always have a Plan B.     

Hope she enjoys all your gifts ......  you're a gem.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

May 3, Monday  is the EDD @Pearlee; just 2 days from today. So do not think I am being impatient.

Occasional Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 @SeaMaiden 

Thank you for the nice compliment.  Her birthday is Monday, May 3 and we will be going away to celevrate her birthday for several days.

She gives me a list each year of the items she wouild love to have and I do as much shopping as I can  to check them off.  She has the item listed and the store next to it so not hard at all. She picks the restaurant for her birthday party so that takes stress off me.

I thought all men got the "list", right? 

Occasional Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@mark49 wrote:

smileysad:

Unfortunately, I'm not able to make any changes to the order at this time.  Fingers crossed that it arrives on Monday in time for gift giving.  

Melvin, If not herre Monday I will contact you again on this forum to get your help.  Thanks!