Frequent Contributor

QVC Social Team offers the best Customer Service

The QVC Social Team is the best.  They have always been so helpful.  I want to especially thank Alice and the rest of the team in recent days.  I had a couple of issues regarding my recent orders, and Alice got back to me so quickly and was so kind and helpful.

The QVC Social Team offers the best and fastest Customer Service, responding to my emails quickly and are so helpful. 

Thank you Alice, Kim, Beth, Barb, Susan, and the rest of the team.  I'm sorry if I forgot any names but you all have always been so helpful, and this is one big reason why I enjoy shopping at QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team offers the best Customer Service

I agree, the Social Team is the best! They all deserve a raise! 

Respected Contributor

And the always helpful Wayne and Kinski! @NJ QVC Fan 

Respected Contributor

They are terrific!  Cant say enough about them. Really really great.

Honored Contributor

since that team and the reps available when we call in are most likely hired and supervised by the same administration, I wonder what the difference is in their responsibilities, their training,the number of cases each has as a quota, etc.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just an update to my issue from yesterday (2/22/22)

I received an order that was damaged and I contacted the Social Team.  Alice got back to me right away and told me as soon as I get the package back to the post office to contact her. 

I brought it back to the post office yesterday and emailed Alice.  She quickly sent a replacement with expedited shipping and I just received my replacement, just a little more than 24 hours after I returned the original order to the post office.

Alice and the entire QVC Social Team are the best!!!   I am one very happy customer and glad that I shop at QVC and will continue to shop here.