Valued Contributor

QVC Social Team email not recognized

[ Edited ]

I tried to send an email to your QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com only to be told this address is not recognized!  My order # for item A379123 a Isaac Mizrahi TSV dress in early June that I just received on July 19th.  I contacted QVC and said because this took so long I no longer want this dress and they said whenever it is received to return it and they will note my account for credit of everything including s&h.  I am returning this today and I hope you will expedite my return credit.  So sorry QVC to see the deterioration of your business....all the complaints.....sad......hopefully you can get it back soon.  Thank you for your help - I hope

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team email not recognized

That's the correct email address.  Try it again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Isn't it SocialTeam@QVC.com?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tadaki - I would always recommend using QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. The email address you listed does theoretically reach the team, but I was once told that because it is connected to replies and resolved issues within the team's mailbox, new requests may not be noticed or responded to as quickly.

QVC Customer Care

@grooms 

I have taken note of the order number and will monitor the return to ensure you are fully refunded. 

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Thank you Beth.....I appreciate your help since  I wasn't able too get6 threw on QVC.com