Super Contributor

QVC Social Team, You're the best.

Dear QVC Social Team - especially Susan,

You guys are really the best. It must be very trying to work during all this craziness.

I ordered two different plant orders from Roberta's. They both came on time. The cactus I ordered was beautiful and I replanted per the instructions. It has developed white spots that are dying and the "leaves" appear to be dying. The second order was for 3 tomato plants and 3 basil plants. The basil plants and healthy and hardy. The tomato plants arrived very dry and missing a lot of soil. I'm pretty good with plants and got the tomatoes resuscitated but in the last few days they have started to fail.

I emailed the Social Team and within the hour Susan had answered me back and is replacing the plants. So, thank you, Susan, for taking care of me and thank you for doing it so quickly. I know that these are extraordinary times and you must get an earful. This is just to let you know that I appreciate what you do for the QVC customer.

Sincerely,

Lynda

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team, You're the best.

@ChouChou i am so glad you had such prompt service.  I did not.  I, too, emailed customer service with a plant "problem" and was told that they are very backed up and not to expect a reply for a long time.  Bummer...

Honored Contributor

@FastDogWalker2 wrote:

@ChouChou i am so glad you had such prompt service.  I did not.  I, too, emailed customer service with a plant "problem" and was told that they are very backed up and not to expect a reply for a long time.  Bummer...

@FastDogWalker2  you emailed the QVC social team?

Respected Contributor

Maybe not, is the social team different from the email for customer service?  Thank you.

Super Contributor

I did email the social team. I had called the customer service and had to wait for 48 minutes until I had enough. I thought that all was lost and then read someone else's post and took her suggestion to email the social team. Worked for me. Susan was just great.

Honored Contributor

@FastDogWalker2 wrote:

Maybe not, is the social team different from the email for customer service?  Thank you.

@FastDogWalker2 

email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

it helps to use your qvc email and have the order number available when discussing your issue.

they are very prompt about getting back to you.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 - thank you!