Valued Contributor

QVC Social Team - PLEASE

[ Edited ]

This is the only way I can reach you - I want an item I purchased credited to my Q card   order #************* -.  A377757 Pop Sonic hair trimmer was ordered on 8/11 and shipped 8/14 and arrived at the Post Office on 8/19 where it has been sitting for almost 3 weeks.  I've called the PO and they will not answer phones......obviously this item is lost somewhere in their lousy system.  Since this is a lost item would you PLEASE credit my Qcard.....this is the 3rd time I have had to ask for help to credit an item I never received.  Stop with mail innovations PLEASE.  Thank you for your help

QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC Social Team - PLEASE

@grooms wrote:

This is the only way I can reach you - I want an item I purchased credited to my Q card   order #************* -.  A377757 Pop Sonic hair trimmer was ordered on 8/11 and shipped 8/14 and arrived at the Post Office on 8/19 where it has been sitting for almost 3 weeks.  I've called the PO and they will not answer phones......obviously this item is lost somewhere in their lousy system.  Since this is a lost item would you PLEASE credit my Qcard.....this is the 3rd time I have had to ask for help to credit an item I never received.  Stop with mail innovations PLEASE.  Thank you for your help

@grooms   I am sorry that happened with the order, we have issued a refund, please allow 3-5 days for processing. 

So Sorry for the disappointment, 

Susan

Valued Contributor

Thank you - this is definitely another shipping disappointment.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grooms,@Susan-QVC 

I just had the same problem with a QVC order that the P.O. scanned as 'delivered', but it was not.

By all rights, once the order is acknowledged as received by the P.O. for delivery, they are the one responsible for non-receipt, meaning we should have to file an insurance claim with the currently 'non-existant' USPS for reimbursement of missing order.

But QVC will refund us for an order not received even if it isn't their fault, I have to give them cred for that!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

I have had a similar experience.

Honored Contributor

@grooms As was posted to you in the last day or two on at least 1 if not 2 of your posts with problems. you CAN reach the social team at

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

To say that posting here in the only way is incorrect.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids- The Customer Care forum is one way to reach a moderator.  Susan the Mod did respond to Grooms and resolve the issue.  Using the email is another way. 

Super Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team - PLEASE -- HELP

[ Edited ]

Social Team - Need help with Order Numbers *********** & **************, H-223728 - I ordered 2 of these & it states Arrives by 8/29/2020 but have not received & it has not shown where the items are in delivery. Please HELP.

Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Diamonds22 wrote:

Social Team - Need help with Order Numbers *********** & **************, H-223728 - I ordered 2 of these & it states Arrives by 8/29/2020 but have not received & it has not shown where the items are in delivery. Please HELP.

Thanks.

@Diamonds22  Both orders are still "in Process"  comments noted 8/31 they have experienced a delay, my apologies. 

Susan

Super Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Diamonds22 wrote:

Thanks.

@Diamonds22  Both orders are still "in Process"  comments noted 8/31 they have experienced a delay, my apologies. 

Susan

Susan, thank you for getting back with me so quickly. You are the best.