Honored Contributor

QVC Social Team Is Such Great Help

This time it's a big thanks to @Wayne-QVC  for helping me with an order.

Wow, this Soc. Team is excellent and fast Customer Service.  And I didn't have to wait on hold on the phone.  Many thanks to Wayne  - I will enjoy this garment and wear it during holiday time.  Smiley Happy

(I'd have hit "reply" directly to my email but it could have gone to another Social Team member since the email was from the Soc. Team generally, but my help was from Wayne). Hence the public thank-you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team Is Such Great Help

I agree - they've always been very helpful to me.

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee AWWW - Many thanks for the kind words.  It's always a pleasure assisting you and I hope you have a wonderful holiday. 

Super Contributor

I would like to add Alice and Beth to that list of great help. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I totally agree. They have all been extremely helpful to me this year with problems I have had here and there. The latest was just a couple days ago and Alice kindly helped me with my issue. I would like to wish Happy Holidays to all the Socials and sincerely thank them for their tireless work. God Bless them one and ALL!

pup  

Super Contributor

Don't forget Marvin!  He's always been a great help to me.

Contributor
Hi Barbara. You helped me with an order previously and I really appreciated it. I am return ing for help again. Returned A448441 because of issue when applied to eye area. Returned a few weeks ago and have had no response. Could you look into this for me. Thank you.
QVC Customer Care

@chayse 

Thank you for your inquiry. Your return has been confirmed so I refunded you $11.42 which is the first of the easy pays. The rest of the easy pays have been cancelled.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

I was just about to post the same thing!!!

The mods here are working hard to resolve the issues from ordering, shipping to delivery problems & more!!!

I have had a few minor issues compared to many on the threads but I must say I have received prompt replies!!! 

(qvcsocialteam@qvc.com)

I also want to let them know thanks!!!  

Respected Contributor

The mods here are the best! If I have a problem I come here first and it gets taken care of fast. Thanks social team!